fucking ripped off

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ebene, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

I'm seriously fucking pissed right now so bear with me...

so me and my buddies have been planning on saving up about an ounce and smoking it all up in one night. We went to my dealers' house and they weren't there so we decide to go get us some beers with a hobo we know. On the way there was some other hobos that we know and we stopped and talked to them. While we did this, this guy pulls up with a chick up front and a chick in the back. He's an Italian looking guy and he talked to all of the hobos because they knew each other... then he saw us and said "Hey man I got a place up under a bridge... it's a hippie camp and shit and we got mattresses and start a fire and we got an OZ of some weed but nobody to smoke it with... you guys wanna come?" We were a bit iffy, but said sure. We told him we needed to pick up some beers first...

This guy was already drunk or tripping on E or something... so i didn't want to drive with him. He offered to drive us to a gas station but we said no but our hobo who gets our beer said he would... he gets the stuff and we give the hobo and the driver a beer. he told us to get in.. i decide not to go because im not sure what time i need to be home. I asked him instead to get me $40 worth and gave him the money... out of no where he was like "fuck man you can trust me man... ask pops" and pops nodded and said we can trust him (pops is somebody i would trust my life with). then he said some shit about karma and about how he wouldnt rip us or nothing. He gave me his wedding band for collateral. he left to get it and said to call in 10 mins and remind him because he wouldnt remember... so we call and he said hed be back where we were. so he comes back and said that he gave these guys the money and hes bringing us some good shit back but it would be about 20 minutes

so we wait for another fucking 30 minutes and hes not there so we call him. One of the chicks he was in the car with picked up and she sounded like she was fucking with me or something... so she puts my guy on and he said it would be another 20 minutes to an hour. We fucking wait in the sun an hour and a half before we call again and they pick up and fuck with us some more on the phone... then they hang up, we call back numerous times and they fucking ignore us.

So here I am $40 out of fucking cash (i have no job), and I only have 4 beers... I got back up with pops and told him and he said he would have a word with him and either get back our money or our weed. Then a guy whos a senior was going to smoke up with us that day and called and i told him about it... he said next week show me who he is and we would fuck him up

i've never been ripped off, and pissed off more than i have ever been in my life

2. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

can you pawn the wedding band?

3. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

damn man, just from the description you gave of the guy i wouldn’t have trusted him as far as i could them em.

4. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Yeah I forgot to say when he came back to tell us he gave these guys money to go get it one of the chicks with him took it because she gave it to him and he forgot he gave it to me.

5. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Well, according to pops when he isn't shit faced drunk hes a very trust worthy guy... if we dont either get our weed or money back we're gonna fuck his face up.

6. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

thats the way to do it.

7. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

But i'm with 'Show, man, pawn the ring.

8. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

I can't man his fiance or whatever took it back.

9. Lather

Lather Member

You have to be more careful when deciding who to trust. A shitty experience for sure but you'll come out of it poorer but wiser.

10. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Yeah, man. From here on out I'm probably only going to go to cops...

any of you guys ever get ripped off some cash?

11. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

You just learned a valuable life lesson and it only cost you $40. You learned that when you deal in the black market with people you don't know you're gonna get ripped off from time to time.
    You can help prevent this by NEVER fronting $$.
    Or growing your own weed.

I think you're shit stupid if you take someone's suggestions to "fuck him up". You wanna go to jail?
    You sure as shit won't get your $$ back.

Here's another tip: never get into a car with strangers. You were right not to ride along with him to a magical hippie camp. Who knows what would have happened to you?

And yeah I've been ripped off, for $2,000 once (counterfit quaaludes) and for $10 & $20's several times.

12. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

sounds like a plan.

In the end I think you are lucky...
    Bare with me here.

1. you will never let some one ripp you off agian if you have any sense, no cash untill weed is in your hand! At least was only $40 Ive herd of people going to buy pounds then gettign jumped and there cash taken straigt up.

2. you know some badass hobos, you lucky bastard.

13. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Are you shittign me!?

A dude in a car with two chcik pretty much sells you his wedding band and then you give it back to some random gril with out gettign your money back?

You fucked up my friend, lesson learnd or not.

14. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

cops? to report that you've been ripped off trying to buy weed? I don't think I understood there

15. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

okay, first of all im stoned so im apologizing for me being showing you how much of a fuck job you are.

listen, one of the chicks in the car was his fiance, he told me up front
    she left before we gave him the money and went somewhere
    then he left and they all came back together and she freaked and took it back

i wasnt ripped

16. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

im stoned so i apologize:

yeah mme and my friend w ere like dude it could be some charles mansan shit or something so we didnt go

but yeah dude seeing as im a minor and hes a major or adult or whatever i cant really see me being slammed in jail for kicking an adults ass

17. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

If you think you can't get arrested cause your a minor, think again.

I'll give you the main reason why beating someone up over dope doesn't work:
    say you and your 2 friends find him and kick his ass.
    He's pissed, so he gets a car full of his friends and they kick you guys asses.
    So now you're even more pissed off and you get a crowd together and go beat him and his carfull of friends up.
    See, violence begats violence. In this case it ain't gonna solve anything.

Lick your wounds, it's only money. It's better than getting sent to the hospital or jail.

18. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

OK

Im the fuck job cus I didnt take some hobos word and give the guy rolling on E $40 to run off with.

Logic FTW.

19. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Just STFU... I was in a unique position. You wouldn't understand

I;n stoned and it makes sense right now but it must not to you because your sober and if it's illegalible then ill fiz it tomorrow

20. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

No... after 2 friends has kicked his ass you wnt be finding my ass downtown for a long while