Fucking married women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Mar 5, 2014.

1. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yes, agreed ;):eek:...well stated !

2. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Thats so bad of you...do you know how embarrassing that must be to her ???...poor girl...her dignity badly hurt by u :(...sigh...it's never easy for any girl to want to do that for you.. at least find a way to comfort n assure her of the embarrassment she must be feeling at that time

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  3. lapush

lapush Members

Some girls do not like being turned down. They also never forget.

4. old dr young

old dr young Members

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    jmadre likes this.
  5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

My wife has said similar things about her lovers but she always come back to me!

6. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Sorry, but I missed that one. How does the pill affect STDs?

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

What's STD !

8. lapush

lapush Members

Clean and safe.

9. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

The Pill does nothing to ward off STDs. It only wards off babies, unless there is a new Pill I'm not aware of. That would have been an earth shattering breakthrough that would have hit the news in a major way.

10. lapush

lapush Members

I have been overseas where the only girls that don't give you black syphilis was the married ones.

11. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

What is black syphilis?

12. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

This is a very interesting thread...

My two cents is that the number of cheating women (people cheating in general for that matter) is staggering and would/should have the sanctity of marriage questioned. I’ll also add that monogamy is a relatively new human behavior and of the 849 know human societies throughout history, only 16 percent regularly practiced monogamy and the other 1 percent practiced polyandry (women having multiple husbands). This has led me to believe that consenting people should be able to fuck who they want, how they want and when they want and shouldn’t have to feel obligated to be exclusive to one person for fear of shame, persecution or violence.

With that said, I believe that “cheating” could also simply be categorized as lusting or fantasizing about another person or persons, in which we’re all guilty. I myself have been with a lot of married or attached women and I’ve heard damn near every explanation in the book. The one thing I won’t do is judge or look down on them but I can’t help but feel some kind of way when I see firsthand how far people are willing to go with their cheating.

I’ve got plenty stories and experiences I can share about this but the most recent married woman I was with is a prime example of why marriage is an iffy subject with me. Basically, her husband cheated on her and left her for the other woman. Years later they got back together and remarried but got to a point where they weren’t sexually interested in each other any more. When I came into the picture I pretty much spiced up her sex life and had her experiencing things she never even thought of doing, like anal and taking 2 guys at once. All this while her marriage is perfectly fine outside of it being sexless.

cindy94, zorro69 and jmadre like this.
  13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You sound like my wife she does the same thing when were at night club! If she is interested in a guy she is dancing with she dances check to check with the guy and gives him all the sign's of wanting to see him and she usually does and there have been times that she even leaves the club with the guy!

14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

PS.............My wife also loves different kinds of men different, different kinds of love you might say!

15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

A lot of times wives cheat is because their husbands are sexually lacking and not satisfying them enough in the bedroom and doesn't want to when requested :( e.g like licking their pussies :)...that's why they r forced to see other men outside their marriages :( who r more than happy to do that for them :)...other than that their marriage is perfect...yes, a sexless marriage as you say

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

The only married woman I've actually fucked turned into a 7 month affair. Loser husband with a shitty job, and he kept turning her down for sex (she was one horny woman). She divorced him and moved with me out of state and in with me. Some of the best sex ever!

zorro69 likes this.
  17. lapush

lapush Members

I picked up a girl and I took her home and later she told me she was married. Her husband was looking for her and I saw a guy bigger than king kong.
    I let her out the back door. Later when I got off work she met me on the front step with her suitcase and announced that she is moving in with me.
    I begged her to forget the whole thing and get home before her husband got off work. Whew

Bicaptain My Captain and Poplo. like this.
  18. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Totally agree with the babe ;)

19. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !!...that surely must be a near miss :p

20. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Envy u bro ;)...that was a good catch :p...such enjoyable sex ;)...u r a very lucky guy :);)...then wat happened, why is it only a 7 month affair ????

Lovnflman likes this.