Fucking married women.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Son of John, Mar 5, 2014.

1. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The words above your name are, of course, the logo for the Stockman’s Bar on Front St. in Missoula.MT.

2. Danny Franks

Danny Franks Members

Especially when they have only been fucked a few times

6Sailor9 and Angela36 like this.
  3. jj07

jj07 Members

i have one woman who is married who i fuck. We have great sex and i blow a couple loads in her when we meet. Her husband knows when she is with me and knows she is full of my semen. She goes home and he eats her pussy.
    Kinda cool!

4. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

I was seeing a married women in her mid forties.
    We would see each other almost every day after work for 4 years. We had sex almost every time.
    She was an expert at fucking in a car.
    About 2 months before we ended it I notice a difference. When we met she was late and when she was late she only wanted to give me a bj.
    One night she was late and said she only had a few minutes. I ask why she was late then she said had to go pick something up. I told her I wanted to fuck but she said she wanted to taste my cum.
    After a few minutes of her blowing I just wanted to fuck her.
    Boy was I surprised but not really. She keep insisting she did not want to fuck.
    Finally she gave in but she did something she never did before and that was she wiped off her pussy before she mounted me. But when she did spread her legs to get on top a me a large amount of cum dropped from her pussy into my stomach.
    I asked what is that and she said she was just every horny. I said to her that is not you that is definitely cum.
    After a few minutes she finally admitted she seeing another guy and they had sex.
    I said how long and at first she said she just met him and then confessed it had been about two months ago . She said were seeing each other 2 times a week.
    I said to her this was over between us. She said no she still wanted to see me. She said she needed a week to break it off with him. I agreed knowing this would be our last visit.
    She said she wanted to fuck now and I told he if she wanted she could give me a blowjob. She ask why and I said you already had your pussy filled tonight. She got off me me and give me one of the best bj.
    The next day I broke it off. 4 years is a long time to just stop seeing someone. She called me about 6 times and we met to have one final drink no sex.
    She said she had stop seeing the other guy but I thought she was lying. Six months had passed and I told by three people that she was seeing this ex cop for a year. They also said her husband knew about this affair and did nothing to stop it.
    Pay back can be a bitch.
    No more married affairs.

5. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

So you basically felt cheated by someone who was already cheating with YOU :)

6. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Yes that is why I put pay back a bitch.

7. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Having fucked other men's wives I would all my perspective

1) I always want to cum inside them (and they insist as well). I love the idea of them at home with my cum in their pussy and mouth

2) fucking in the marriage bed is very hot. I like looking down at her as we fuck knowing it is right where he fucks her. I have also enjoyed fucking her when I can see the dried cum from the husband on sheets.

3) never done the chair ( they don't seem to have one)

4) fucking the wife in front of the mirror in their bedroom, especially if it is is full length is very hot. Is like a mute witness

5) seing the wife's wedding ring when she jerks me off and it is moving up and down my cock is very hot. Espcially when I cum and my semen drips down over her fingers.

6) fucking her in sexy lingerie he has bought her.

7) buying her sexy lingerie he fucks her in.

NudistMatt, zorro69, AnyaZ89 and 2 others like this.
  8. SharingIsCaring

SharingIsCaring Members

I have fucked with the wife of a coworker twice (he was present and my wife knew about it). It is always hot to fuck a girl together, but the concept of fucking someone else's wife while he is present makes it extra hot :)

VeryAnon likes this.
  9. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

That is always so exciting. To know he's watching you fucking his precious beautiful wife. Inside her

10. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby gives this a Big Thumbs up! Our friend sometimes wipes his cock off on hubby's pillow!

dbiggs, zorro69 and waynedunn like this.
  11. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Hmm that's hot. I like leaving cum stains over their house and especially their bedroom. Where it has dropped out of his wife and onto the carpet and in one case over and into his slippers. Fucking her from behind usually means some drops out as I cum. I think the sheepskin slippers still have the marks on them.

NudistMatt, VeryAnon and Alice in SC like this.
  12. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There are a fair number married women whose husbands are not capable of intercourse. For some of these women having intense rewarding respectful sex with others might be a win-win arrangement.

Alice in SC likes this.
  13. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Just moved 4 months ago. I was out in my back yard and my new neighbor came and introduced herself. She is about 55 and really just regular looking. She ask if I wanted to see her house and I said of course. When we walk through you could see pics of grown kids. I asked what her husband did and she went into this long story on their marriage. It turns out he left six months before as he was cheating on her with a 40 yo co worker.
    It did take long to know she was horny. She shared some details of their sex life which was strong until he left. She said they had sex 4 times a week. She said she really miss that.
    She showed me around and she had a few things that had to be fixed. I offered my servicds at first she said she could not bother me but as I insisted services accepted. After a few days I was finishing up she started asking me questions about my life. I was single and now retired.
    After a short while she ask if I was dat>ng and I told no I was not looking for that. It slipped out I was looking to have a good time.
    She then said how about we get together for a few drinks. Well I agreed . Drinks lead to more open conversation about having sex when you were oir ages. Before I know it she asked me if I liked eating pussy . I said I did and she told me she would return in a few minutes. She filled my drink and off she went. I heard the shower start and in a few minutes she reappear in a bath robe. She can over to the chair I was sitting in raised her leg and exposed a nicely trimmed pussy. It did not take long for her to have multiple orgasms.
    After we headed to the bedroom and had sex . It was just ok as i believe she was exhaust from the oral sex.
    She told me her husband did not like oral sex of any kind and last person to suck her puddy was 30 year ago.
    We have gotten together many times since always starting with some pussy licking and blow jobs. It turns out when her husband was not around she would fuck her self with this 8 inch dildo and get it good and wet and then suck the dildo pretending she was blow a guy
    I must say all her practice paid off for me. Also fucking got better as she had more energy.
    I must say she has one of the best tasting pussies I have ever licked. As she does not squirt she does get super wet. My face is usually pretty wet
    I have to say people should k pw who your neighbors are you never know.

Alice in SC likes this.
  14. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think there are often complex reasons behind it, an inattentive partner, one who bullies or controls or is frankly boring. People stay together for the stability, friendship or security and seek adventure elsewhere. I know of quite a few cases where couples are still together and still happy but where on or other has strayed. Every relationship is different and no one knows what goes on behind pop other people's doors.

SharingIsCaring likes this.
  15. hikingchik

hikingchik Visitor

That's true, I think to a point, but if you're in one of those scenarios you described, why stay married then?

16. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

For the kids, a stable home, money, security, fear of being alone, social circle, companionship (they may be a good friend but not "exciting") or frankly crap in bed. An older couple we know had a rough patch there was infidelity (emotional, not just a quick fuck) but they are still together. As one of the said, what else are we going to do? Abandon a lifetime of memories, most of which were happy. Starting again can be daunting and I hate to say it, in an unequal,world, harder for women.

17. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think also In a thread called "fuckiing married women" most will think it's a good idea, as a general principle. A threat "im married to a cheating scumbag bastard" may have a different perspective.

VeryAnon likes this.
  18. hikingchik

hikingchik Visitor

I know this is not a black and white issue...there are gray areas .Your points are well taken...

19. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I know.. I know couple who are devoted and I think they will be happy forever, ( although who knows. Perhaps someone will get a surprise one day) other couples less so And their are cultural differences. In some counties, and in certain social classes affairs by both men and women are politely ignored. Lifestyle, social status, the power dynamic between the couple can all make a difference. Would it be better if everyone married the prefect partner and was happy and satisfied and content to their dying day? Yes, but real life is a bit messier than that.

20. hikingchik

hikingchik Visitor

It can be..