Fucking Machines-A question for men

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Sonlyclad, Mar 1, 2020.

1. iamjustme

iamjustme Supporter HipForums Supporter

I am going to say I would probably not like it.
    Toys are not only OK, but awesome. But a machine that rams it in and out.
    Nah

bry75 likes this.
  2. Dudethatsmokes

Dudethatsmokes Members

I would want to fill her other hole while it's in use

3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

Things like this are the basis for a good strong relationship. Open and transperant. So many people on HF say they are afraid to tell their partner about their real self. Open up very soon with the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Lies to hide will fuvck you up in the end. Who knows if I were the guy and you told me about the machine and maybe watched you use it I'd more than likely ask to use it too.

4. Calmerchameleon

Calmerchameleon Members

On the contrary! Id be turned on by her sexual confidence and would look forward to seeing how far that rabbit hole leads!!

5. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Yeah, most definitely a turn-on.....

6. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Members

An insane turn-on! We'd be fighting each other over who gets to go first! Ha

7. Just for fun

As a gift I'd get her some attachments, like a couple of big dicked guys to help with her orgasm and maybe a few girls to assist.

8. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

Wouldnt bother me....but wow they really do have everything on amazon

9. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Just the opposite, it would turn me on. Also, I would offer to do a spit-roasting with her, so she could experience sucking off one cock while getting rammed by the other, even if the latter is a machine. My ex-GF sometimes used a vibrator in front of me after I had fucked her to keep the sensation going, especially if I had fucked her doggy-style, which she loved because of the deep penetration it enabled. I think a fucking machine would look even hotter, as I would be able to watch her getting her brains fucked out my a machine that wouldn't stop until it was turned off, just to see how many times she would cum from that before she asked to stop.

10. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I don’t think of a dildo as a machine, although if it’s battery powered then I suppose it could be considered one.
    I don’t have a probable with a woman using a fucking machine like a Sybian as long as I’m a part of it
    Always wanted to buy one but it won’t do me any good without having a woman who would be willing to use it.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  11. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I'd be surprised, even though I know women have desires and needs.

12. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Always wanted one. If a woman had one, all I would ask is for her to share! I think a good stroking machine that has the vibration power of a Sybian, would feel Amazing!

13. Turn on. Especially if you’d let me watch and suck my cock while you’re getting pounded. I thought about buying one for my wife but we have kids

Upnorthguy and BoyToy69 like this.
  14. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Members

Same here. We'd have one if we didn't have kids in the house

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  15. Darkheart88

Darkheart88 Members

Not really

A. It doesn't get pre cum and nut like a cock

B. I can do a lot more than just stick my dick in and out of her (fingers touge)

C. Let's see the machine fuck her in mid air like I can

D. A fuck machine doesn't help with other stuff (like you know all the relationship stuff)

Tho I will say I would be slightly irritated if she chose to use that over me but overall not that worried

16. Pantux

Pantux Members

Very much a turn on. A confident woman who is not afraid to explore her sexuality it’s awesome.

Just for fun likes this.
  17. Just for fun

Yes a confident woman who would not care what I think about her machine is the biggest turn on for me.