Fucking Dog

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Purple_Rhapsody, Jan 24, 2005.

1. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Harrassing you? Don't flatter your self, your not the only one.

2. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Dude, there's a difference between "free speech" and "flaming". The above post is nothing but flaming, which is not allowed in these forums and can possibly result in being banned by the moderators. I just figured I should give you a head's up on that.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

This thread is starting to suck even worse than an hour ago.

If one can say that they don't like a certain type of penis, then why can't one say that a certain pose in a picture looks slutty?

4. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

well, I guess one can dislike a particular photograph, but when you go from thread to thread to give the same critique to the same person, then it's no longer just an opinion, but a point to insult the recipient of such a critique.

We all have differences as far as our tastes in our sexual partners. I prefer smaller breasts than larger ones, usually. I can even say that the "roast beef" look isn't my fav, but I'm not completely grossed out about it. I prefer brunettes, but would gladly date a blonde or a redhead. And this poster didnt' say that she disliked guys without circumcisions. Just that she'd prefer them cut to uncut. That's all.

5. seamonster66

agreed, that would be harassment

6. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Hey Rhapsody. Check your PMs.

7. seamonster66

quote: And this poster didnt' say that she disliked guys without circumcisions. Just that she'd prefer them cut to uncut. That's all.

Not true, she said she isn't comfortable around them...I'm not saying there is anything wrong with preference...just saying that I would expect people to get pissed off if i said i'm not comfortable around fat women, or something like that.

8. Eliot

Eliot Member

Well, kinda.

Well, kinda.

Well, kinda.

9. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Sorry. I stand corrected. what I was trying to say is that while she might be uncomfortable with the uncircumcised cock, doesn't necessarily mean she's uncomfortable with the person attached to the cock. It's just a personal preference or just a matter of becoming accustomed to. All she was doing was responding to an interesting thread with all honesty. I just think that she was treated badly. Those responses were rude and uncalled for.

I dare anyone to say that they don't have a preference in our choice of partners. Maybe I should be pissed off at straight men for not liking guys. Bunch of closed minded homophobes.

Sound ridiculous to maybe one or two of you? We all have our different tastes. Our quirks. Our pet peeves. Our vices. There's no need to be rude about it. Let's respect each other's differences and opinions, okay? Now go out, smoke a bowl, and treat yourself to a Jell-O pudding pop.