Fucking Dog

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Purple_Rhapsody, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

In one of my previous posts I just looked in, a member responded to me as a "fucking dog" that he wouldn't "fuck with the next ****'s dick". All because I said that I'm not comfortable around uncircumsized penises! I dont know, people are mean. He said I looked like a "fucking dog" in my picture. How sweet huh? I honestly thought these forums were for freespeech, not "I'll tell you what I think then let you cuss me out and tell my I'm a bitch cause I'm not comfortable with something" Damn, what a prick! I could cry because people are so rude! I understand that HE has a right to say what he thinks, but he dosen't have to be so rude about it!

2. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

3. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

many nasty people in this forum, they are just feeding their sad unfortunate egos.. Don't let it get to you..

4. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

#1 thank you, even though, I'm close to it. I just don't feel that people have to state the obvious.

#2. Amen, I deal with them all the time. I just dont understand how people can get their jollies being asses

#3. I choose not to. I'm not the type of person to go and cuss people out for being mean (well, anything) I'll send them on major guilt trips.

people are pricks, plain and simple. Anyone seen the show Charmed lately and kept up with it. The charmed ones made a deal with the Avitars to send the world into a state of Utopia. EVERYONE is nice and kind to eachother. That seems like a perfect place. One that I would very easily get along in.

5. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yeah, dont worry about it. :)

6. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

to be honest though, he probably had an uncircumcized dick. How would you feel, or how do you feel, when someone says he wouldn't want to be seen with someone with an ass like yours, or a pussy like yours?

It does come across like you insulted him.

7. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

not comfortable around uncircumsized penises, does not come across as a insult.

8. seamonster66

ok, then what if I said I am not comfortable around large asses?

or
    I'm not comfortable around Australians...please explain how this is not taken as an insult.
    how about, I'm not comfortable around black people?

9. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

It wasn't ment as an insult. Somone asked the opinion of how women feel around uncircumsized penises. If he couldn't handle the bad as well as the good then he shouldn't have been in the forum in the first place. And then to cuss me out after that. Errr, I'm angered by stupidity. Maybe we should protest, have a day where we are silenced against mean people and go for a whole day without saying anything. err, people suck

10. seamonster66

I'm not saying he was right to insult you, but you shouldn't be surprised.

11. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Well, I have a thick vagina. I dont get offended when people say, ooh, it looks like the roast beef fell off your ****. I'm very satisfied with my body. Maybe this dude just isn't happy with the way he is made!

12. seamonster66

you DON't get offended when someone says "it looks like the roast beef fell off your ****". I'd say you are the exception rather than the norm. Thats really nasty sounding

If you are that thick skinned, then why are you almost crying about what someone said over an internet forum?

13. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I'm not saying I'm surprised. Maybe a little since he was totaly off topic. I'm just saying that, I never realized that people could talk to me like that. He dosen't even know me. I've never had a harsh word said to me unless the person was an uber prick anyway. I'm a very very nice person (at least, I think I am), I always try to bend over backwards for people and always say Yes Maam and No Sir. I'm very polite and I think of that as good character. *Just a thought*

14. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Thanks for the "nasty" thing. That adds to the pleasure.

I'm not necissarily crying, I was being sarcastic, I'm just annoyed.

15. seamonster66

You got me wrong, I didn't mean the condition sounds nasty, I meant the way it was phrased.

Only an asshole would say that to a girl in that way.
    i don't care at all how your pussy looks, I kind of wish I didn't even know this information.

16. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

Oh, that makes me feel better! HA HA. Yeah, I've never liked that term either but it's been used to describe the way my ( not mine specifically) vagina looks. It's a bad saying!

17. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

There are people here who get riled over a lot of things. Meh.

18. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

You are far from being a dog, hon. What's this "state the obvious" crap about? Okay, it's obvious to me that you are an attractive young lady and shouldn't pay attention to the horseshit that comes out of that rude guy's mouth.

In a perfect world, we wouldn't have these annoying fucktards comign on here and flaming everyone for their own jollies. Unfortunately, this is far from a perfect world. But even though there is plenty of hatred out there, we can still choose to fight back with love and compassion, and maybe a bit of humour.

It's good to know you're not as mean spirited as your offender. Way to show you won't stoop to his level.

If only Alissa Milano was here to solve our problem. Oh well. I guess it's up to us. Keep your chin up, sister. You'll probably come across a few more assholes in these forums, but there are plenty of good people here too.

*hug*
    Mono

19. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Here I'll express my free speech... Do you like poseing like a slut or just in that picture?

20. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I like you're point of view. Will you marry me?

Like the poster above me who's been harrassing me though 3 different forums now. Gosh dude, what is your problem. I'm sorry if I've posted in the wrong forum but you don't have to insult my picture too. Damn, I'll just get rid of it if it's so offending to people!