Fucking Dog!

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Xzei, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Xzei

Xzei Member

That little shit is outside barking to get in, but last time i let it in it grabbed my sack and ran off. No way is that dog getting in tonight.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Ours bark to get in, then come in and pee immediately.

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

This monring I let them both out, let them both in and then Murphy came in and peed on the duvet. So I put them out again, let them in to say bye and give them a hug and they both peed-so I put their asses outside. It wasn't cold this morning so don't feel bad for them.

4. crummyrummy

They like the duvet and the hamper......

5. infested_sinner

infested_sinner Member

whenever my dog barks i just yell "shut up" and she shuts up. she didnt use to but i guess she got sick of the spray bottle.

6. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

mine dont bark, they just sit in front of the glass sliding door and look all pathetic or scratch at the door. they sleep in the kitchen so they dont come in the house unless theyve just had a bath and only one boy at a time. the girls have free range coz they dont peer stuff, but the boys only when we can watch em. I love having 5 dogs. My youngest is getting fixed next month and the other one is too old to be fixed safely.

7. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

well the dog she is great about behaving. one of the cats shitted on my bed though. i'm quite sure it was the tabby.

8. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Yeah, the girls are great. They just chill and play together. Powder, my oldest is a dream. he sits around just wanting to be petted or sit on your lap. Now my youngest, Banky is a hellion. He cant stay still, annoys the others by nibbling on their faces and bullying. He miaows all the time. he always wants something. My sister taught him to "speak", and now he doesnt shut up. Ever. But he is a sweetheart. he is my lovely. I will have to post pics soon.

9. KaiBailey

KaiBailey Member

My dogs hardly beg to come inside. They live on about 2 acres of hillside, and they can hardly stand it inside. :)

I do get them in the house in the winter time when it drops to below freezing, but even then they are hesitant to come in.

10. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

beat his ass with the fly swatter.

11. crummyrummy

they are marking over each others pee, so spanking is not doing any good.

12. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

yeah, Ive dicsiplined the shit outta them, but it continues. I dont have the heart to leave em out all the time. theyre my doggies I wanna love on em. so i just yell and clean it up.

13. crummyrummy

Yeah, we keep em out way more than we'd like. Its particular objects they pee on, the duvet cover, the shower in the master bed room, the hamper in the laundry closet, one particular corner of the couch, and the linoleum in the entry way.

14. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

DO NOT FUCKING BEAT YOUR DOGS! Beat an asshole who beats his dogs!

Baldbever likes this.
  15. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

fly swatters are flimsy. it is just a scare tactic. at least in my case. i never actually hit em, just really close to me and made a loud sound. I guess thats still why they piss everywhere. Mine dont have a favorite thing to pee, they dont discriminate. boxes, open doors, doorways, blankets, chairs, couches, coffee tables. Im sure theyd piss each other if they stood still long enough.

16. yo-yo

yo-yo Member

will dogs ever learn?!?! i have a very wirey minpin who knows to go outside and use tha restroom, but if u dont open tha door almost immediately he will piss where he stands.. but ya beatin them doesnt work at all...lol i just grin and bare it cause i wanted a dog n tha house so i have to put up with it pissin everywhere... damn dogs..lol

17. Hesh

Hesh Member

funniest thing i ever seen was the neighbors cat meowing around... my dog walks up to it... lifts his leg and he pissed right on the cats face! :D

18. blackcat666

i've seen that too, only it was my tom cat who peed on the dog. he peed on the other cat and, me too. he pissed on any living thing!

19. warmhands420

warmhands420 curmudgeon

Dogs and cats and where they relieve themselves are why I have fish.
    My brother has a dog who climbs in my lap and acts like he owns me, "Rub me Bitch!"

20. blackcat666

i got fish too. i got them to keep the cats entertained. the cats sit there in front of the aquaramuim all hours of day and night and, watch the fish swim around. i think of it being like television for cats. yes i do have both cats and dogs that get in my lap and belive they own me too!