Fuckin Pussy Ass Dried Up Half Backin Floridiot!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, May 21, 2004.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

COCKSUCKIN OLD STUPID FUCKIN RV SALESMAN THAT SOLD US DILLIGAFS NEW HOME,, REFUSED TO PULL IT UP THE HIL BEFORE THE GATE...

FUCKIN PUSSY!!! 30 YEARS EXPERIANCE AYE??
    GUESS IT WAS ALL IN FLORIDIOT LAND?? HALF BACKIN DAMN YANKEE PEICE O SHIT!!!!:mad:

FUCKER HAD A SALESMAN WITH HIM ,,THAT BASICALLY SAID HE WOULD DO IT,,BUT THE OLD MAN RULED...

HELL IT WAS PERFECT..TILL THE DUMB ASS HALF BACKIN GOSPEL LISTENIN,, FUCKIN OWNER SAID NO....

FUCKIN SO NOW IT SITS ON OUR NEIGHBORS PROPERTY,, AS WE SCRAMBLE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE WITH A 5TH WHEEL TRUCK,,THAT ACTUALLY HAS BALLS TO DRIVE IT UP A HOLE 50 YARDS OF GROOMED HILL !!!:(

FUCKIN GONNA COST ANOTHER 300 BUKS,, I CAN FEEL IT..

TIS OK I SUPPOSSE,, TIS ONLY MONEY...

SOMETIMEES SANITY COSTS,, THEN PAYS..:confused:

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i think that is the most idiotic thing i have ever heard, ya figure if the man worked with the damn things for so long he wold know how to move one......

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Salesmen suck. As pissed off as you sound, though, you should have enough adrelaline to Smurf that baby right up the hill... :D

4. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If I was closer to ya, I would lend ya mine HH. Once the green is in the pocket, it's funny how unhelpful salespeople can be. I'm sorry you had to deal with such an idiot.

5. hippiehillbilly

MAN YA HAVE NO IDEA FRESH,,,:rolleyes:

FUCKIN HE HAD A SWEETDUALLY DODGE,, WITH A V10,, AN ACTUALLY JUST PUSSED OUT..

SAD TRUTH IS,, THE HILL IS ONLY 50 YARDS LONG ,,WITH A 75 YARD RUN....

FUCKER LEFT ME IN A HOLE ALL THE WHILE LISTNEN TO THE GOSPEL...

SO FUCKIN SPIRITUALLY CORREC AYE??

6. Althea

Althea Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

*Lmao*!! That cracked me up!

---->> HHB [​IMG]

That REALLY sucks though and I really feel bad for ya. I know how much Dilli was lookin' forward to her new home bein' ready for her tonight :(

7. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

the hill could be only 10 yards long yet on a 80% grade.
    Sounds like your all pissed off cause you bought something and feel you should be able to plant it on a cliff for free.
    I bet that old man said it was to steep huh? Or maybe it was wet out and its a grassy or muddy hill.. lots of reasons why one can NOT drive up a hill with a heavy load.
    I think you need to stop your pissing and whining and do some actual research on what can and can NOT be done with your propperty befor you go buying something for it.
    Being a truck driver myself, I've had several people TELL me it can be done when I knew for a fact it could NOT be done. They do this because they are NOT truckers, just lame asses who want something. I had one lame ass who out ranked me in the Army ordered me to back up a tanker with a trailer when i told him it can not be done. So he gives the order and then gives me the ground guiding to do it.. the truck rolled over spilling hundreds of gallons of fuel into a rice paddy.
    Stupid people should accept a professionals word when he says it can't be done with the equipment at hand..or due to conditions at hand. You should accept and then kindly ask said professional how the end goal can be met.
    he may say its simply a matter of waiting for dry ground. or he may say you'll need to have a dozer on site to pull the trailer up the hill.
    But you bitching about it only does one thing for sure. It pisses off the trucker.. truckers actualy. And if we're pissed..good luck on getting that load of crap up that hill buddy.
    Woot. Peace.. and.. HUGS. ;)

8. hippiehillbilly

SHES RUINT!!!:(

AN YES,, I AINT FEELIN MUCH BETTER...

TIS OK THO,, TOMORROWS ANOTHER DAY,, AN HER NEW LIL HOME IS ONLY 1/3 RD OF A MILE AWAY ERR SO..

YEH AINT THAT GRAND???:rolleyes:

TIS OK,, WE UNLIKE THE PREACHIN LISTNEEN HALFBACKIN PUSSY FUCKERS,,, WILL SURVIVE,,,....:p

COURSE,,,, THEY HALF DEAD EVIL FUCKERS ANYWAY,, SO WHATS IT MATTER???:confused:

9. hippiehillbilly

FUCKIN SPENT 10 GRAND ON SAID DRIVEWAY IN THE LAST 10 YEARS,, MY DAD FOR THAT PULLED SAME SIZE TRAILER IN AN OUT LONG BEFORE MY CASH WAS SPEWED....:D

ITS A FUCKIN 50 YARD WELL GROOMED WELL KEMPT:eek: FUCKIN SWEET LIL 8 TO 10 % GRADE HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKIN CLULELESS FLAMER....

WANNA COME SEE?

the OF the 4th of JULY,, THE GATHERIN..

:p

10. tom

tom Member

You sound like you need a hug

11. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

when ever hippyhillbilly types i have no idea what it says...i just cant read it for some reason...weird

12. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

wel now that hhb is settled down and sleepin, (gawwwwd i hope he is)i can vent,,,,,,

da dude promised delivery, knowin full well what the drive way is like, and we had it all scraped n packed as well for him ,,,, paid them cahs for the fawkin thing and then didnt bother to attempt it even,,, one would think haulin 5th wheels round for so long it would be not a hassle and if yer dealin n pormisin deliveries in mtn areas then there are much worse places than this to get into ,,,

this hill is as hhb said maybe 50- 70 foot high with a 8-9% grade, ten tops,,, with a good 50-200 foot run before goin up and with a slight cuve on top to go down,,,, now growin up in trucks n fifth wheels i know if they have a run , know the layout ,, have a fukkin clue,,, ya run and make a wide swing which was perfectly able to be done,,,,,...helll we see the trucks doin it all the time up in cashiers and the highlands in nc and them roads hella lot worse than here...

personally i think the dude was pissed his salesman promised delivery on it and he coulda cared less and wasnt happy with sales guy sayin they would deliver it,,,, so yes now we (i ) am fawked up da arse yet again,,, just wish these assholes would start usin lube,,,, maybe i will be like that weirdo up in pa , and just smear myself and ev thing round me in it tomorrow,,,, wont be quite so painful atleast

13. hippiehillbilly

HEY OMNI WOLF,, FUCK TO, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!:p

[​IMG]
    COUPLE PHONE CALLS ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON,, WE GET A "TRUE" FUCKIN HILLBILLY WITH A 5TH WHEEL TO EASE HER RIGHT INTO PLACE...:D

NOT SOME GODDAMN EX NEW YORKER HALF BACKIN PEICE O SHIT PUSSYY MUTHER FUCKER WHITHOUT A CLUE WHO CLAIMS TO BE REAL...:D

A ACTUALL HILLBILLY.... TWAS ALL IT TOOK...

FUCKIN HALF BACKIN YANKEES,, WISH THEY WOULD ALL STAY THE FUCK AWAY.... ;)

14. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

i was reading a scientific review of how the magnetic strength of the poles is weakening leading scientists to believe a soon switching of the magnetic poles and it makes sense to me that you wait until the moment when there is a magnetic pole reversal and then pull the trailer up the hill with a lawnmower

15. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Yeah, but that'll take a couple thousand years to occur. Ya don't mind waiting that long for a house, do ya?

16. hippiehillbilly

AN THATS JUST THE WAY IT HAPPENNED!!!!;)

IN A HILLBILLY TYPE WAY.....:p

17. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

18. angelgodiva

angelgodiva Senior Member

Hey, HHB, honey, you might want to back up to page one and edit--the Gathering is not the 4th week of July--at least I hope it's not!
    Glad you finally got the trailer in place--leave it to the hillbillies to do what "can't be done".

19. hippiehillbilly

Thanks Angel,, as ya know that was well into beer 30 here....;)

An was hellu stressfull here on account of the gutless old fucker pussyin out on us like that...

tis all good now tho,,Dilli happy as a pig in shit,,,hell for that matter so is katey mae,,,imagine that....;)

20. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

glad dill finally got her own place, i am sure she is hella happy about that, as is katimae.

I am hella lost here--why is dil moving out of the main house, when you guys are all married..excuse my stupidity, just curious (and nosey :) )