Fucken Bullshit Laws

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BraveSirRubin, Apr 19, 2007.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I would probably leave the US if my other option wasn't even worse (Israel).

Tsk tsk tsk.

I guess I gotta try to make the best out of this situation... kinda hard when I can't get a job, driver's license, anything that requires a social security number, or well... can't stay here without going to school.

How do I do the whole political refuge thing? Maybe some crazy liberal Israel hating country will take me (Like France, per example) :D

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I am sorry that it was the case, I respect you and I so think you understand what I was trying to say. After the fact is always a bit of a colour to your flavour as it just is.

Freedoms are not only law they are personal, to be honest law or persoanl do not always work under our systems and to the right of those who take them to process to becoming new laws or freedoms.

I think that is what you will do is to define this to your thing or place....with light that is what I see......so forgive this old ramble of mine as I see you with light. :)