Fucked up shit that happened to me a few days ago

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mikeyjwest, Jan 7, 2005.

1. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Some really fucked up shit happened to me the other day. It was about 2:30 in the morning and I was chilling with my gf and my roommate and an ex roomate and we were all smoked out and shit and we hear this loud knocking on the door. I was like, wtf thats a cop knock, but this other dude was supposed to be there at the same time and my roommate oppened the door like a schmuck without looking through. It was these two black kids who were looking for bud and said that they knew me from someone from some apartment that I didnt know. I was super suspicious. I even asked them to smoke something to prove they werent cops, but they started flashing money so I got out my sack and I put it on the table and went to the kitchen when they proceeded to run like fuckers. I chassed after them and as I was in pursuit I yelled to this dude in a truck that some dudes had just stolen a shitload of money. He called the cops and they ended up catching one of them. I worked out a deal with some of these kids friends who I think planned it out. They gave it back and I dropped the charges. I have no ideas what to do about those kids who set it up, I really think that one of them came up to my apartment to case it out. He was being a super shit bag as well. I can always hire some black dude to go beat the shit out of them. I could do it myself. I could sit back and see if its all good..... Should I be more paranoid of the cops then I am? Any thoughts? What would you do?

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

ok sorry but you don't let two black dudes that you don't know come into your house especially if it's something about weed.

3. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Why the hell did you let them in your house? Haha, that's hilarious.

4. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Wow this thread is just full of stereotypes.

Why would you leave them in the room with your huge bag of bud after you were already suspicious? Next time just turn them down man or make them wait out in the hall while you sort it out and get the money first.

5. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

just what i was thinkin

black, white, whatever. why would u let suspicious strangers
    in your house?

6. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

your roomate really wasnt thinking straight to just open a door without looking through especially with a loud suspicious knock like that. hope he repayed you in some way, at least a favour or something, cuz that situation could of ended up much worse you guys got lucky in the end.

7. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

doesnt matter the race, never sell bud to people you don't know unless someone you are extremly tight with vouches for them.

8. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

exactly.

9. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

How the hell did cops get brought into a drug exchange anyway? I'm really suprised the guy that got caught didn't narc you out. He didn't have anything to loose at that point anyway. If you're gonna deal, that's just part of the business I guess. I would never bring police into a situation like that. Where I come from that money would have been taken out of his ass kicking.

10. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Back from the crypt... with a good point.