Fuck!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by weedwhacker, Feb 6, 2009.

1. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

Some weird and scary shit happened to me today. For the past week we've had these workers coming in and out the house laying new carpet upstairs. There is the one guy named Dorian who is the head of the buisness and he hired 3 other guys to help work on it. Anyway, we found that one of those guys had stolen some jewelry from my parents room, and Dorian fired all of the workers as a result (since none of them fessed up)

Anyway, because of that, Dorian worked on it by himself. I keep my bubbler and some other weed stuff in this pencil bag, which says inside my desktop computer. When I got home today, I found the side panel of my computer had been opened, and the pencil bag as well. Somebody went through my shit and I don't know who. Nothing was taken, though.

I don't think it was my parents, because they have shown absolutely no sign of it. Luckily my weed was downstairs hiding somewhere else at the time. The weird part is, I know it wasn't any of those workers, because i've been in there since they were fired. And I know I didn't leave it like that, I never even touched it last night. What do you guys think? Sure scared the shit out of me.

Also, I have no siblings. Scary ass shit, knowing somebody went through your illegal stuff but not knowing who it was.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

That guy is prob the one who stole your mom's necklace, and was looking for more shit to steal.

3. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

huh, i didn't think of that, although it seems unlikely considering he's about to do a 5,000$ job on our 1st floor in a week, you would think he wouldn't steal shit in order to keep his business.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

lets go fuck that Dood up....:boxing_smiley:

5. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

thats what i thought too, maybe the other workers didnt fess up because they really werent involved.

6. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

I'm starting to agree with you guys. Too bad I can't tell my parents about it, though. When he comes back next week I'm going to hide everything in a different place, lol

also, he smokes cigarettes, which obviously doesn't mean he smokes weed but it certainly makes it more likely, it's pretty obvious by my room that I'm a stoner, I have a bob marly poster, I burn incense and I have a stuffed rasta guy with a joint. He was probably snooping around looking for weed and somehow knew to look in my computer.

7. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

hide a die pack in there and see if he snoops and opens it.

8. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

I should write a note in there that says "What are you looking for?"

9. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

That is all pretty messed up. I'd take the time to hide anything valuable.

Sounds like a shady dude....

10. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I like this idea. That would probably scare him off.

11. twang

twang on the run

Put a note that says "i'm watching you, asshole"

12. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

just take everything out and rehide it, and then put a note in there saying "stay the fuck away from my shit"

or set up like a camera, and have it recording when he's in your house and your not in your room, and see if he searches around.

13. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

it was in your computer tower? if so.. it's someone who knows you stash your shit there.. why would some random person take the risk of opening the side of your computer...? when its easier to go through drawers.. no one would think of opening up a tower

15. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

just tell your mom that you fould your computer drawers and everything searched through... you don't have to tell her that you hide your weed there just be like i had some money hidden in the back and now it's gone

or something

if you really think he did it

16. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

As a reward?

17. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

damn, that's scaring me. but my parents made NO sign of knowing anything. never looked at me differently, my dad took me to sonic, ect. maybe they found it and decided they're ok with it since I'm making all A's right now :D

edit: i'm still not going to hide anything in there... obviously someone knows it's there...

so im just gonna keep it in the basement. its gross, dark, scary and cold and its gonna suck to have to go down there all the time, but its worth it

18. does2

does2 Member

This.
    That is if you are too scared to do THIS:
    Print off some naked dudes and hide them in places you know he looks or will look.
    Shit will be so lulzy. DO IT.

19. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

who snoops there first, exactly? was there anything else rifled through? i always know when someone has made a mess of my mess, and i've had a lot of shit stolen (from an apartment we were moving out of, rent paid through the end of the month, boxes gone through tons of stuff stolen, but i got it all returned because they let 'workers' into that apartment without any warning and gave them free reign to take what they wanted. i hate people.)

its very fishy. i just cant fathom why someone would look through there first.

20. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

lmao my best friend used to know where my stash was. and like once when i went out of town he took some of my bud that was really good. he gave me 10$ straight up and i could tell not much was gone.

but next time i left for a while i put a note in my old stash spot that said "fuck you" on it lol.