Fuck You, Breyer's Ice Cream!!

Discussion in 'Consumer Advocacy' started by peacefuljeffrey, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Abyle

Abyle Member

And BTW, it's still JUST FUCKING ICE CREAM. Even Jeffery has moved on. Christ.

2. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

If they won't, I will! :p

3. mhr

mhr Member

I'm not apologetic, just able to understand their position. I'm not a consumer with blinders on, so I can see why the company did what they did.

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

5. element7

element7 Random fool

lol. c'mon man, hippies + fugged up ice cream = riot. :)

not trying to to diminish the debate here into it just being about ice cream myself, been following it, right-o to shags and jeff. You make many valid points as does mhr, though I must agree, playing the devils advocate is coming off a bit odd.

But, don't fuck with a hippies ice cream man, that's justification for flogging.

6. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I've taken to buying those pre-fab cones, you know the ones, with a chocolate shell with peanuts all over it. Maaaan, I could eat five or six of those things in one sitting if I let myself! But I limit it to one a day. I don't wanna get fat.

-Jeffrey

7. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Nutty Buddy, or at least that's what they used to call those cones. I can't stop myself. :) Luckily, I'm like Shaggy and Scooby. I can down whole pizzas and not get fat. And I do down whole pizzas. :)

8. lostblackdog

lostblackdog Member

Dude, you're fucking crazy...
    Breyer's ice cream is AWESOME!!! Now then, how would a lactose intollerant person have any clue whether or not their ice cream is yay or nay? Well, they make LACTOSE FREE ice cream, which allowed me to eat ice cream for the first time in about 10 years!!! You wanna know the bitch about it all tho??? They give you 15% more than their other types for free!!! It's like I stole your missing ice cream, and man, lemme tell ya, it was GRRRRREAT!!! bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!