Fuck the Troups... that is right, fuck the troups (please read)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 19, 2005.

1. im so glad we have our troups. im not dumb- i know it is the governments fault and we really do need troops.. i mean, you guys are great for being there!

BUT here is my thing... im sick and tired of seeing every other car having a "suppport our troops and BUSH" stickers. that's bull. i really am sorry you're kids are away but you dont have to support bush and the war cause of that. the government let them down.

and now im gonna say something that some of you wont like..... if we are NOT in war and you sign up for the militarty to get AWAY FROM HOME or to GROW UP or STOP DOING DRUGS or GO to fucking college YET not think about the consequences...

KNOW WHAT I THINK? you are fucking ignorant and greedy and immature? ive had friends do it... one of my best friends. god rest his soul.

my point is

THERE WAS NO DRAFT. IF YOU JOINED THE MILITARY FOR BENEFITS. FUCKING DEAL WITH IT AND SHUT UP EVERY DAY ON MY TV AND ALL THE CARS I SEE. NO ONE PUSHED YOU TO DO SHIT. STOP BEING GREEDY.

2. how is that for contraversial?

;)

3. lemon714

lemon714 Member

controversial? nah....
    unintelligent? well......

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

So what if they have a support the troops magnet thing on their car? Who cares? :confused:

5. unintelligent?

not really.

if you sign up for somethign where you know what COULD happen to make money and get your college paid for..

no, i DONT feel sorry for you-

tho i dont blame you either...

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

I would have to agree. They knew exactly what COULD happen. This is one reason I chose NOT to go into the military. I thought the entire decision through. Although, I really don't think it was necessary to make such a full blown deal out of this damn war like we did, but thats completly a seperate opinon that I don't share with many.

7. i have too much hate in my heart to even consider it:)

8. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

is it 'troups' or 'troops'?

9. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

10. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Interval, I see what you're saying...but I can also see how for some people the military might be the only way to obtain education or something. It sucks though because those people end up having to go to war, when all they wanted was a college diploma.

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

here the "i support my troops" or "military wife" stickers and magnets are like an advertisement. its a military wifes way of letting people know her husband is over seas and she is looking for some ass. not saying this is true for all of them but.........

12. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

as a navy brat, funky, i can say that it's pretty much true.