Fuck Huffington Post

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Mr. Bleak, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

[​IMG]

2. childofdelight

childofdelight Member

Is it really asking for too much to expect a news source to be honest and objective in its portrayel of the facts and impartial when moderating discussion (barring flat-out hate speech)?

3. falconer

falconer Member

The huffington post is a joke. Too often are the articles written with more opinions of the writer than actual facts. Ive even seen false information presented on more than one occasion. If you ever find something out from this source, fact check other sources before you make a jackass out of yourself by repeating fallacies and/or asinine opinions.

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I heard they censor ANYONE who questions 911!!

5. unedited

unedited Member

not just in america either. we're screwed over here, the most influential papers are the sun and the daily mail. infuential doesn't necessarily mean persuasive - they're the ones that can scream hysterically the loudest about their own particular agenda and get all the other media outlets followig along behind.

1984 is getting way too fucking close for comfort.

yes.

no.

6. Ulver56

Ulver56 Banned

Yeah I have had to stop going on there too. I didn't know all of this. I stoped going on there because it just full of assholes that want to fight all the time. Use to be a good place for a debate. But after the comments of some user after lee Rigby was killed I just refused to go on there anymore