fs conference call

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by soaringeagle, Mar 17, 2008.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i wish id taken some notes, the call went on for exactly an hour

few points i do remember being talked about besides site selection and the operating plan was
    fs providing a contact, so if scouts are routinely harrassed by local leo's the fs contact can intervien
    provissions werre also discussed for a joint revue process in the case of non lethal force (tazers, rubber bullet guns) being used, rainbows and fs together would revue the necesity of such actions and i pressumably disaplinary actions if theyre found to be excessive
    there was also talks about daily meetings between shante sena and fs to assist in more open communication and cooperation
    there was many mkany other things discussed ofcourse, but like i said i didnt take notes
    cinimon were u hiding quietly in the background listening in?
    if anyone took some notes and could fill in the blanks it would be appreciated

as of now, i think wy has a ton of sites proposed, i think like 10 or so sites being looked at, many are at high elevations so are still too snow covered to even look at..
    but sites are plentiful

therer wes alot of talk about past mistakes and things that just didnt work out well and seemed like theyre really making an attempt to work around the issues and cooperate more
    however the existing command structure tends to handicap the efforts
    with multiple agencies each having theyre own agendas

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

hey , thanks for the report .

well , we got some little issues and then we got some big issues . issue...issue ...'scuse me while i sneeze . no guns in the church .

3. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

sorry, I didn't get in on the call but I heard that at least one person was going to record it to MP3

4. soaringeagle

5. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

haha, I just found it & came over to post it but you're faster!

6. soaringeagle

only cause it was sent right to me on yahoo...lol if it wasnt i wouldnt have known the recording existed till after u posted it

glad it did i missed alot i think

7. Geni+Doc

Geni+Doc Member

I hope FS will work with us and we can have a good gathering without the hassles. Great job guys on posting that. I hope they dont come in like gang busters. We do need to be careful though they are not to be trusted and could pull something. What has been said about signing a permit? alot of times they use that to come in and raise you know what.

8. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

peace and love .... has power

9. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

The hope is that a middle ground on the permit issue can be found by using an operating plan...but I didn't see it make much difference last year

10. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

they promote authoritarian philosophy through fear and intimidation

we wish for them to be peaceful

oh

11. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

we will be gathering there because it is our G-d given right to gather there, and everywhere.

and to say, a day of lightningbolts of inspiration and and for the future of rainbow has been raining down on me all day today..

this gathering will peacefully be like any other, and will be one of great prayer circle and community
    as will we be discussing the beauty of why we gather,

fire's will be taken care of, love will be with us in the woods, i have faith