Fruit, nuts, medz, purfumed products!

Discussion in 'Food Allergies' started by Luvnh8, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Luvnh8

Luvnh8 Member

:( I'm allergic to a variet of things, not fun! Living with my epipen and constantly asking WHAT IS IN THIS BAKED GOOD?

Fruit= Apples, pears, cherries, Strawberries,(first three are bad, acid to my skin, throat closes) Kiwi, Apricots.... be easier to say I CAN eat watermelon, melons, grapes and blueberries lol.

Nuts= **HIGH ALLERGY** Walnuts, almonds, pistatios............everything but pea nuts lol............closes throat and i pass out/burns and swells anything it touches

Meds= ibuprophen, Sulpha

Purfumed products= cheap hotel lotions/body washes, certain liquid make ups, and soaps......

My pregnancy with my son brought all these on from min allergy to high .... or all my antibodies just left and went to him , which is good! So he can eat for me lol.

Apples and walnuts WERE my fave, but noticed what they did even at young ish age.

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I went through a period of time where I was carrying around the Epipen, too. My worst allergies were citric acid and red dye.

I have since cycled out of that. Hopefully you will too. Good luck.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

:puke: