from juggalo

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 5, 2005.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i guess i dont consider the fact that i totalled my car "personal stuff".. i mean it is- but not the kinda personal stuff i was talking about.

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

totaling your car isn't too personal, I'm sorry it happened and I hope you are feeling okay. I totaled a car before and my back was fucked up forever. I think jumping on you because you got in a car accident is lame, everyone crashes once in awhile.

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

I don't find telling the fora about your car that personal. I posted the other day about my car hood flying off and people say random shit like that all the time. Look at the first page of r.t. and see about three or four things people could supposedly see their threads as "personal"

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

yeah i know. but pretty much anything i do on here, people will attack. :)

right now my chest really hurts... like under my right boob... (dont know how else to explain it)... every time i move, it hurts really really bad. im hoping it's just from the seat belt.

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Regardless of anything else....anyone who says that a woman deserves to be beaten and sent to the hospital by her husband is a complete asshole.