Friend's wife loves to suck and fuck - husband approves

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by clitorisjunkie, Jun 10, 2013.

1. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Dating back a few years, the wife of my old friend from school told him she wanted to suck me off. He agreed to her request but with one condition - he was there in the room with us. Eventually I agreed to it after being embarrassed of him seeing my dick, but I figured no big deal since he and I both knew each other since we were kids. And she sure gave great blow jobs. The best I've ever received without question.

Last week I was visiting to help him with some things around his house while he was at work. You see where this is going.

Asked her if she would fancy a quick blow job and she agreed, but it "had to be quick" because her husband wasn't there. I figure she wanted to do it but didn't want to think about what she was doing, so she had to rush through it. Also suggested she should let her husband know only to be proper, but she decided it wasn't necessary.

So she started sucking me really good for maybe fifteen minutes, pops me out of her mouth, get on her back and removes her shorts and panties. No words were said, inserted my dick and pumped her for a good ten minutes causing her to orgasm twice. Never felt her vagina before, but it wasn't bad at all. Covered nicely by a full carpet without being everywhere, good lubrication, fairly deep, respectable tread on the walls, but not so much I'd blow my load after a couple minutes.

Pulled out and she respectfully resumed her sucking, working me up to a great orgasm that was so intense I had to reach for a pillow to scream into.

As far as I know, she hasn't said a peep to her husband. But, since then she has written me an email asking when the next time I'll be around which she has never done before. I'm inclined to let my old friend know because it's only proper, but haven't yet. Hopefully I'll get around to it here soon.

Anybody have to deal with something like this? Not in the exact scenario, but in a somewhat similar situation.

2. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Your friend approved with him being there! Not her doing you behind his back. Big difference. With friends like you who needs enemy's.

3. oceangaia

oceangaia Guest

Ask her if she has told her husband. If not, tell her you think it would be best. I doubt the husband would say no but maybe part of her turn-on is the sneaking around. If she won't tell him maybe ask your friend if you can have his wife in private (don't say you already did). Hopefully he will give you the green light. But you know that either way you aren't going to turn down that hot stuff...

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You potentially crossed a major line here.

5. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I believe it is only fair for him to know that you fucked his wife. The big problem is "who will tell him", and I believe that is HER responsibility.

I can fully understand why you might feel some guillt toward your friend if you have fucked his wife and he doesn't know about it.

I have never been in this part of the experience, but I have been the husband whose wife gave fucks to other guys, first of all without my knowledge or permission.

6. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

UPDATE:

Thanks for the suggestions, Son Of John and Oceangaia.

He called me yesterday to let me know she told him and said it was cool. Was rather uneasy about it for a bit, then he confided he habitually pops one of his wife's friends at least once every two weeks. So, I guess they've got a little program going on. She gets her fun with me and he gets fun with her friend. Even steven, I suppose.

Quite a little deal they have going on there, huh? Oh well. It's probably far more common than my sheltered upbringing and adult life is aware of. At any rate, I was very relieved he was cool about it and said it was "fine in the future".

Figure since I'll be seeing both he and his wife in the coming weeks, there will be plenty of opportunity for his wife and I to do whatever. Except with his "fine in the future" I'm still going to notify him first irrelevant of what she may say. You know...man code and all that shit. It's only proper given how generous he has been along with being such great old pals.