Friend saw me

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Deleted member 321882, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

You really think two 20 year olds are going to share the same bed with out something happening ?

Redwingsfan likes this.
  2. I’ve literally done it before with a friend of mine and nothing happened. It wasn’t sexual, this wasn’t supposed to be either. People can sleep in the same bed and it not be sexual.

Redwingsfan likes this.
  3. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Was your friend a 20 year old man ?

4. i was 19 and he was 21. It was under a slightly different circumstance tho (both taking a nap at a mutual friend’s house).

5. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

No furniture in this house either ?

6. Why are you interrogating me? That was his parent’s guest bedroom and it was the middle of the day

7. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

It’s my suspicions nature,

8. He absolutely isn’t getting that. God he better not have been doing that. Wtf

9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

He may not know if you was faking sleep. He may think you was leading him on. Was you moaning or moving very much?

10. Idk I was sleeping. But when I woke up a heard myself. This is tmi on a public forum, but I probably was knowing me

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

We're all friends here. After all it is your place. Not many girls admit masturbating, even if they do it daily.

12. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I know I would have gotten a slightly mixed message there, but I wouldn't have videoed it. Now, if you wore long flannel pajamas and made him sleep on top of the sheet, then I think he would have gotten the message for sure.

So, what are you going to do about it? I'd say you get to video him jerking off, but that would only encourage him more.

13. It’s an awkward topic indeed

14. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Yes awkward to talk about, but only natural.

15. I guess it’s partly my fault. I was wearing a big shirt with my underwear. We were both sleeping on top of the sheets because it’s extremely hot in the summer.
    What do you suggest I do? I’m not down to watch him jerk off, I don’t see how that helps

Redwingsfan likes this.
  16. Or do you mean as blackmail for him doing it to me as leverage?

17. arizonacook

arizonacook Banned

just have the discussion and get it over with!!!! ask him point blank if he video taped you (recorded) in bed ? say you noticed he had his phone with him in bed.....

Redwingsfan and MartNorth like this.
  18. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Yup definitely time to just ask him what he saw

19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Not so much blackmail, but just as insurance. Tongue in cheek, of course, it would only encourage him and that's not a great idea and he has enough confusion already.

Perhaps approach it as "oh, I was having a vivid dream (or nightmare....), sometimes that happens, I hope I didn't wake you, did I? " Then look him straight in the eye..."you may have gotten the wrong impression"....see where that leads him to own up to it.

spenc likes this.
  20. I’m going w this approach later today. Thank you!

Redwingsfan likes this.