Friend didn't roll?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Cold Brains, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Cold Brains

Cold Brains Member

So last night would have been my friends first time rolling. Everyone took one pill. Everyone rolled except him. Why would that have happened?

2. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

does he take MAOI's/anti-depressants?

3. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

^that's what i was going to say. not sure if both SSRI and MAOI nullify the effects of MDMA.

4. Cold Brains

Cold Brains Member

No

5. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

oh yeah and SSRI's too i mean. thx for that reminder, i dont know why i didnt say that.

uhh who knows then why your friend didnt roll. it's happened before, from other threads i've read in the past. just happens to a very few people i guess. but i think in other threads about this, the person tried it a few times again and it worked.

probably isn't the reason, but what's his diet and sleep habit like? health things like that might take a small toll.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

SSRIs would block the effects of MDMA.

MAOIs would cause the effects to be become violently powerful and he would be at risk for death, and would at the least suffer many hours in hell.

7. SundaySun

SundaySun Member

were all the pills the same? maybe he got a shitty one while the rest got good ones. Try looking for MDMA (Molly) powder, not pills