French Fries

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Smelly Socks, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

I am currently making some french fries because I am hungry with insatiable munchies. I really guess there would be no other reason for that, huh....... :confused:

Anyway, two questions:

Do I eat the french fries straight, or should I dip them in ranch?
    and
    What kind of french fries do you like? I fucking hate the crinkly kind. I refuse to eat them, unless in dire need of food. I like my fries crunchy. Soggy ones are nasty. I know alot of people who like soggy ones and it is just beyond me. Also, regular french fries or seasoned ones?

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Melt some sliced cheese on top of them in the microwave for 15 seconds.

Cheese fries are magical.

3. Smelly Socks

Cheese fries are magical but that extra 15 seconds is just too much. I just went with the ranch. Ranch is also magical, but is in no way on the same level of magicalness as cheese fries.

Damn now I want cheese fries from A&W.......or mozzarella sticks.......or anything that is cheesy with deliciousness...... :drool:

4. TopNotchStoner

I think I may cook some chicken nuggets and cheese fries after I smoke this bowl...........or the next.

5. Smelly Socks

I'm waiting to smoke the rest of my shit when my friend gets here who I haven't seen in 5 months. :eek:

Shit, I love to get stoned and reminisce about past times flying high. I know he's gonna bust out some stories about my drunken escapades though. :rolleyes: I used to drink quite a bit but I only use alcohol sparingly now.

This is the first bud I've bought in a loooooooong time. Almost 7 months. I quit for awhile but I missed it so much so I came back to it with open arms.

Ooooooo and I'm getting more tram next week. Almost half a bottle. Giggity. :D

6. slaterr

slaterr Member

i had some mozarella sticks the other night when i had mad munchies
    i stood right outside the oven watching them cook and when they were done i ate them in like 10 secs
    about 20 of them
    i have all that kind of stuff in my freezer i love it
    nothin like some popcorn chicken and tater tots after a nice fat bowl

7. TopNotchStoner

You seem absotively content, at the moment. That's always good.

I need to dip back into this bottle of tramadol, but I am saving my opiate/opioid tolerance for when I visit Kari next week, so we can eat the rest of my percs.

8. Smelly Socks

I am happy as a pig in shit, as it were. And for some reason when I'm happy I get vulgar as hell. Or maybe it's the pot? Whatever it is I have a terrible case of sailor mouth going on right now. I think I'm going to smoke but just not as much as I used to. I mean, I just went to take a drink of my Hawaiian Punch and spilled it all over myself. Sobriety doesn't agree with yet neither does constant obliteration so I have to find a nice balance.

Where does Kari live at? Is she very far? Distance, she is a bitch.

9. Smelly Socks

Duuuuuuuuuude. I need to get some mozarella sticks. They're like the perfect food. They're in stick form and they have mozarella, they're heavenly. :)

I just had some EL Fudge cookies though, and they were fucking spectacular. :D

10. TopNotchStoner

Yeah, see, I try to stay obliterated as often as possible.

Kari lives in Summerville, SC. It's about 5 hours away by car, but I'll probably take the Greyhound, so it will take like 12 hours.

11. TopNotchStoner

Cheesecake makes me smile. Also, spread peanut butter on an oatmeal cream pie with a tall glass of cold milk. Mahvelous, dahling:spliff:

12. Smelly Socks

Damn. :( Distance is such a hard obstacle to overcome, but also one of the most common. Fuck. When I go visit John and I come back by bus it's gonna be like a 23 hour bus ride. :eek:

I hope you guys have fun. I know you will. How can you not have fun with the one you love? :)

13. Smelly Socks

Peanut butter on anything makes good.

14. TopNotchStoner

Yeah it'll be my first time seeing her since January and our 1 year anniversary is next month.

John told me how close you two are getting and also about that special set of words you both said to eachother:love:

I'm happy for you goofy fuckers. He seems to be fine with the stentch or your socks, as well, which is always a good thing.

15. Smelly Socks

Aw, well, make your time together "special". ;) Seems to me opiates make good aphrodisiacs. Maybe that's just me though....

I'm happy for us too. He makes me happy and I make him happy and it's just this great ball of happiness. What can I say, I suck at metaphors. :tongue:

And damn this damn screen name! Why is everybody always picking on me? :bigcry:My socks may stink, but it's a good stink, dammit!

16. TopNotchStoner

Opiates make her horny, but for some reason, they make it hard for us to..............finish. TMI?

There's no need for metaphors when talking about feelings. Just be happy you found someone who can tolerate the smell.......I know I couldn't;)/

17. Smelly Socks

Opiates do the same for me. And nah, that's not too much info.

I am happy I found someone to tolerate the smell. Then again, what if he meets me in person and I drive him away with my stench. :( I'll have to change socks........

18. TopNotchStoner

He's already told me he's gonna get you some new socks when you two get settled, so try not to worry too much.

19. Smelly Socks

I'll try not to but I am very ashamed of my smelliness. :( People just can never seem to accept me for who I am. Bastards.

With a sock in hand he will grab my foot and we will be wed! New Socks for all! :D

20. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Oh how I am falling in love with my beautiful Moonchild! Desert Flower, you are the dreamer, the wonderful, my magical girl.
    Hare Krsna :) and good health and happy days in front of you