Free Psychotic Readings

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by GeorgeJetStoned, Dec 11, 2014.

1. nuttyguy

nuttyguy Guest

Most high psychotic would not surprise me if I am that. Unicorn prestigious dysfunctional that is synonymous to though basically from my perspective. What I need is a supreme advanced spirit able to help guide my path. Where to turn???

2. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Curious about what?

3. GeorgeJetStoned

Turn inward first. While I did this with LSD, you may prefer green tea and a lot of melatonin with a side of Ouzo. Read up on aquaculture since it will be outpacing live catch seafood in about 9 months. The social justice war will be ending sooner than anyone imagined and it will be logic that finally wins the day. Without this baggage we'll actually see the right president elected in 2020 however, the people of Trinidad will elect the worst in history who will destabilize oil prices for 6 years and lead to starvation on an oil rich island. A stock market correction is on the horizon, not that I care since I don't own any stocks. But it will cause the price of bread to double as well as that of cheaper distilled spirits. I'm afraid for Colorado and Ohio in the next 2 years, there will be mass violence and nobody will want to accept the trust about it. Cyber hacking will change their focus from rich people who can afford to protect their money to working poor people who will be instantly bankrupted and rendered homeless to equal the population of Vandalia in less than a year. North Korea will stop US subways electronically. More disaster is headed to the US gulf coast states (I know anyone could predict this and be right most of the time). However, this time will be different. We'll see an amazing level of human collaboration and government cooperation and far fewer deaths than ever before. This sentiment will eventually spread throughout the nation even though the borders will be closed to fend off the pandemics of influenza and other highly infectious diseases. Unfortunately it won't work and will become a political disaster for both sides since both sides will agree to slam the doors closed. The drug war will become political poison and will end gradually as doctors are tasked with controlling addiction and punished severely for profiting from it. A pattern or two comes to mind.......

099 251817 Hola
    Big Mike's
    Lorrain Lodge
    Honey Austin
    Super Mario +90 Alaturka
    Lot number 3834GP0241
    Coil charge 17kV
    ACR17
    Registro de Votantes
    The water is still brown
    1522 bonus $900
    Airline code NH

4. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I just never had a reading before and was wondering if reading's was still taking place.

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

psychotic

relating to, marked by, or affected with psychosis a psychotic patient psychotic behavior.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    psychic

1 relating to the psyche
    2 lying outside the sphere of physical science or knowledge :immaterial, moral, or spiritual in origin or force
    3 sensitive to nonphysical or supernatural forces and influences :marked by extraordinary or mysterious sensitivity, perception, or understanding

6. GeorgeJetStoned

Sure, it's a little sporadic since I have been actually working for a living (instead of ghost writing for wealthy assholes). Reply with something witty, shitty or boring, I'll do my best.

7. GeorgeJetStoned

You say this like it's a problem of some sort.

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Only if you read one word as if it's the other word...

9. GeorgeJetStoned

Agreed. It would be as misguided as the term "physical addiction".

10. GeorgeJetStoned

Merry X-Mas folks. In this case, I used the Greek version of the symbol X.
    When the dunning calls start coming in, continue to make promises you don't plan to keep. This time of year they are being paid for "positive" contacts, so you'll get them off the phone and out of your hair for more than a month. Oh, and be nice!

Chad has the Midas touch, everything he touches turns into a muffler. Avoid his shit and don't take any "gifts" from him. He uses it to guilt you into favors. Don't take the bait.

Here is the catch, you have to want to fix the problem she is having otherwise you'll seem seedy and weird, like a low budget actor. Remind her that YOU are there, nobody else is.

316 48th street
    Prescription number 8380 0795852

The twelve notes gently rounded the endless chimneys that surrounded my flat in Trinidad.
    Take your Jag to Stoke park.
    Pointing a finger doesn't make you holy, especially when you're a stupid fanatic.
    A homeless couple claiming that a spirit declared their infant child "the son of God," was caught red-handed while apparently trying to engage in a ritual involving animals behind an inn.
    Dear shareholders, enjoy your 7% check, it will be your last for a very long time. Love Saab
    Deer John
    71077345 makes gasoline
    A little night music, with a side of magic flute.
    Un, the days of your dynasty are few now. Reformation and unification, you will not see from within the walls.
    I feel sorry for Italy, so many homes will be lost, something Americans know all too well.

They call it "Coaching Cloud", but it's just another way to cut heads. Employment as we know it is going to change dramatically and soon. Under the guise of a market "correction" that kicks off a recession. Every job lost will be the last job those people ever have. Learn to make candles, soap and save your dryer lint for hard times.

Craft cosmetics will suddenly boom and knock everyone from Clinique to Avon back on their heels. Several women will go from their garage operation to millionaires almost overnight. Only 3 men will have the same success because of social media backlash and copious use of the term "appropriation".

In about 22 months a musical will open off Broadway, but will soon move up to top billing. It's called "Ferguson".

People will soon be paying for alternate digital identities to act as decoys for the bots, trackers and other annoying means by which internet assholes spy on us to score a buck. Every computer, phone, car and refrigerator will benefit from this.

Your failures have already happened, only you can keep them alive. Resist defeat and move the fuck on already. Oh, and nobody is coming to rescue you. Except, maybe, Willy Wonka.

It is the anticipation of reward, not receiving the reward, that stimulates the release of dopamine in the brain. Carly Simon was SO right!

11. GeorgeJetStoned

Expect a weaker dollar. Why? Because it will guarantee an increase in US exports which will artificially drive employment upward. This will coincide with the price of gold stabilizing just below $1500/oz, still cheaper than heroin! As the war with Iran becomes undeniable, oil prices will all but destroy the economy for any middle class or below who depend heavily on transportation.

The "opioid crisis" will be brought to heel as US pharmaceutical companies are allowed to bypass a long list of FDA requirements to get their highly addictive substitutes to market. But supplies will not match need after 3 years and we'll have the real nightmare, the "Pain Crisis". People with chronic pain conditions, not just addicts, will be forced to to deal first with criminals, but after awhile they will be offing their dealers when a massive supply of placebo and super low-dose fakes are revealed.

The tax cuts for the wealthy that Trump has initiated will have exactly the same effect as those handed out by Bush, nothing will trickle down.

I suggest all of you get two books as fast as you can, Stalking the Wild Asparagus and Stalking the Healthful Herbs. You should also collect some packets of ale and wine yeast. Learn to make lye, you'll need it.

Apple will be discovered to be financing a massive effort to hack Android operating systems out of existence using a team of cyber warfare experts in Eastern Europe. At first this will seem to have been fixed as the barrage of bullshit ads, unstoppable telemarketing and phone crippling hacks (such as the one that randomly turns a 4 when pressed into a 7) suddenly stops. But then the worst will arrive as every possible byte of personal information kept on an Android device will be plastered all over the web into fake accounts set up during the calm. Now would be a good time to purge the nudies folks. And if you're stupid enough to do your banking and buying on a phone, good luck.

When the world is coming down, you make the best of what's still around.

The box office will see a surprising jump as movie makers choose entertainment over "message" productions. The buying public will also revive comedy that's actually funny instead of being weighed down by social and political programming. There may also be a new version of the USFL as the NFL continues to tank. As the circuses and similar distractions become more necessary to distract the populations we will see an odd, but short lived return to something very close to blood sports.

A failed attempt will be made to destroy a monument (I don't know or care if it's confederate). The bomb will go off as it's being placed, killing the bombers and scattering them considerably and doing only marginal damage to the granite base. A cop in the western US will shoot and kill the son of a sitting member of the Washington DC elite lawmaker's club. It will be a case of mistaken identity but will lead to the first mob action on a police department in decades. A member of the press who happens to look similar to the cop will be dragged and disfigured, ending his career.

Eat three raisins followed by a black walnut and a bit of licorice half the size of your little finger.

A night blooming cereus will be discovered in a block of ice about 800 miles south of Smyley. It will be hailed as proof that the southern pole was once a desert. Climate change will take a different turn as overwhelming support for research builds. It will also lead to a virtual witch hunt for all the scientists who are exposed as having lied to collect government bribes while ignoring empirical evidence to the contrary. One will commit suicide in Antarctica and his body will not be discovered for years, frozen to the side of a rockface.

Your lucky number is 61223 or 58471.
    The baby is yours asshole, pay up and do the right thing.
    Your sister is not autistic, she's just an asshole. Your cousin IS autistic, be nice to her.
    Gerald is being honest about your "business partner".

The ice is not clear, don't walk on it.
    Pack a sandwich for the bus ride to your new job.
    Carry a blue poker chip.

Hope for the best!

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Psychotic readings.  yeah  I'll give that go. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

13. GeorgeJetStoned

I don't know what you're crying about, Liv Lisa Fries is seriously HOT!
    Angela Merkatroid is not.

Visit Helen on holiday, rent a cabin. Don't waste money on the lottery, it's a tax for people who slept through statistics class.
    Get ready for more oil woes.

Trump will show his ass in Europe (sure, that's obvious, but sometimes I need a ringer).
    France will be dragged into fighting.

Swiss chocolate prices will crater after foul ingredients from sweatshops lead to widespread illnesses in the Cantons. It will turn out to be only 2 brands, but the entire market will suffer.

Her trip to New York and Virginia will not go as planned. Buy an umbrella, a big one.
    I need pork, but, don't we all?

Astrid? Astro? Assclown!

Watch reruns of Johnny Carson during the 80s, it's a real eye opener.
    What's behind door number 3? Take the money.

Beware of chicks bearing gifts. Stock up on party favors. Have a drink on me (the song).
    It's 1961 again and we are piggy in the middle

The company cafeteria has a dark secret, let her keep the change. Arbuckles coffee kind of sucks.
    let him win at chess
    let them joyfully celebrate their opinion, even though it's dreadfully wrong (and you know it)

Make a sign for your window using the first runes that you like. Haben ze depeche? Apfel? (ok, Mein deutsche ist scheiss)

Call someone who deserves it, a turd.
    Bet on red.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's a laughing smilie. Laughing so hard it's crying.

15. GeorgeJetStoned

Yea I suck at emojis. For too long I thought the shit emoji was chocolate soft serve ice cream.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think that's what it's meant to be lol. I hate how they changed the pistol to a water gun.

17. GeorgeJetStoned

Vacuum is forever.
    Stars laugh at us.
    If your mind was real, would you still love her?

Sketch an apple next time. Make the stem green.

Why was your mother there?

Surely you know that Blane (such a pretentious name) was a hard core liar. Robbie is a bastard too.

25or624

Shideed works well, give him a raise. Eat a peach.

The air seal is temporary, suit up fast.
    Watermelons are not racist, they're delicious. So are peaches.

It's a Ford coil.
    The fuses are underrated.

Have a drink on me. Make your mates proud. Lay on, lay off.

Sink one in the Pacific

18. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Are you just saying the most random of shit?

19. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

Oh its psychotic readings . I had to re read it before I got the point of this thread . Yea I have know a few phychotic women .

20. GeorgeJetStoned

Haven't we all?

Tags: