Free psychic readings:) One question.

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by fairy2515, May 29, 2013.

1. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Welcome to all who need a reading or psychic advice! :iagree:
    I'd like to help if you don't know what to do, what way is yours, when you meet your soul mate and many other things.
    So, you can choose one accurate question is more interested for you about:
    - Love and family life (test of your relationships, truly face of the partner and prognosis for the future)
    - Health (headache, problems with periods, stomach, and heart). Work with babies.
    - Business and career (prognosis)
    - Energy and chakra healing
    Please, write me your real name, day of birth and the problem (If you don't want to make your personal information visible or have got more questions please write me in PM). I'll make a reading and reply as quick as possible.

Best Regards,
    Fairy

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I'm interested. My name is Marilyn and my birthday is December 2, 1985. I would love to have just a general reading. Whatever you can pick up.
    Thank you very much!

3. msraven08

msraven08 Guest

Hi, my name is Raven birthday March 30, 1990. I would like to know when will I meet my soulmate? Kids? Marriage? Career? What do you see?

4. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello, Marilyn, I'd like to help you. Could you please choose one accurate question is more interested for you and I answer it with pleasure)

Love,
    Fairy

5. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello, Raven. Please choose one question you need to be answered and let me know.

Best Regards,
    Fairy

6. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello, Lan and welcome. I see you've got good technical and IT talants and abilities but the point is often you envy to people are richer or have more success than you have. You shouldn't do it because If we envy something we're out of it.
    Also you need to open your mind to different things can be useful for your job because I see you don't pay enough attention to this point. If you can be more positive to people inside of you doesn't matter if they're poor, rich or much richer that you the future brings you positive news connecting with your career and a new working place next 11 months and you'll be happy :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
    Fairy

7. RainyDayHype

Alright. You said you can answer questions about soul mates, right? My question is, when will I meet my soul mate?
    thanks!

8. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello, Marylin and welcome. Thank you for your details) The point is you don't trust men because of your own experience and your family's experience and it can prevent you from happy relationship with a good man. You'd try to forgive all men for everything they did to you in the past or generally and let your anger go. I feel your soul mate is close to you and you can even know him. Your love life'll improve next 1,5 years. Good luck.

Love,
    Fairy

9. RainyDayHype

makes sense, thanks

10. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Thank you for the feedback, Marilyn. I hope I could help you :)

Love,
    Fairy

11. RainyDayHype

If I could ask one more thing, are you able to see any details about what he looks like or anything about him?

12. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Peace and blessings,
    My name is Andrew, I was born on 10/20/1988, Do you see a career of any kind in the future for me?
    Good vibes your way,
    Drew

13. msraven08

msraven08 Guest

When will I meet my soulmate?

14. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Sorry, Marilyn, you can choose only one free question as you've already asked. If you need more details or have more issues to read please let me know in PM :)

Love,
    Fairy

15. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello, Andrew and welcome. Thank you for your details) I see some health issues in your life and kind of anxiety. This condition prevents you from working and because of your fears and emotions your energy is leaking nowhere.
    You'd let the situations go in theit own way and try not to be angry with it. After you do it your energy level'll raise and your financial position improves this year. I feel you've got the chance to have your own deal or job in near future and it can be connected with art or design and with IT as well. Good luck :)

Best Reagrds,
    Fairy

16. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Hello, Raven and welcome. The point is you're not sure what kind of partner you'd like to meet in future and his image is not clear in your mind. You'd imagine your soul mate more clear and definite for him to meet you. Please try to focus on this. I see meeting of your true love in 2015 and possible marriage in 2016. Good luck.

Best Regards,
    Fairy

17. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

Thankyou so much and your right on. =)
    You rock fairy!

18. fairy2515

fairy2515 Member

Thank you for your feedback, Andrew and you're welcome :)

Love,
    Fairy

19. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

LAN - local area network
    Definitely IT. ;)

20. msraven08

msraven08 Guest

Her? You mean him? lol I'm a woman seeking a man.