Free ballin'

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnnyshinta, Jul 18, 2010.

1. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Not sure if this is the right place for this. Basically wondering how many ppl free ball on a regular basis. Or every day. Girls and guys.

Reason for doing so, any set backs you've encountered, and any advantages. I've been thinking about it for a while. I sometimes do it at home but I'm afraid if I do it in public tr pants will ride low and my crack will show or someone will see my pubes. And I'm afraid to go to work that way too.

Interested in your answers. Pls no sarcastic assholes.

joker69 likes this.
  2. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

Well I have done the free ball thing when it was necessary.. like laundry day and I was too broke and lazy to get it done this day. It was o k while it was hot, but it got cold and sucked. Also your pubes will possibly get caught in your belt and that isn't good. other than cold weather and belts I like to do this. I see no real advantage to it unless some hot chick gets turned on by seeing flopping genitalia and decides to jump your bones. If you wear suits to work then think twice before you do this because your package will be way too exposed and that makes for an uncomfortable and most likely detrimental situation in the end.

3. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

No I wear kakihs and jeans. Sometimes shorts. I'm considering trimming the pubes. Wife thinks it'll look weird tho so idk

4. i0-techno

What does she think will look weird?

5. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Idk she just doesn't think it will look normal. Cuz I'm pretty hairy and not sure I'm I'm gonna be able to get my shaft and balls well. So it would just be the area above. I had to convince her to shave. And then she wouldn't keep it up so I compromised and Noe she trims above her slit really short and shaves her lips.
    I just think she doesn't like that kinda look

6. i0-techno

Well if she doesn't like it she can take in account the fact that it will grow back. I just trimmed the hairs above and shave the shaft and ball hairs and it is easy and smooth but my balls sweat more without hair so that is the last time I do that. What I would suggest is carefully taking some scissors and just trimming the bush, don't shave it bald, it isn't drastic and won't cause a contrast.

7. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Maybe. I'll discuss it with her

8. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

I dont have balls obviously, ..but I go commando most days. Just more comfortable. I would not do it in public wearing a skirt tho.

9. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Do you have the problem listed above? Or do you shave?
    Aww why no skirt :( lol j/k

I do love a girl in a short skirt. Commando or not

10. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

Well sometimes you have got to be careful if your track pants are a bit floppy and you're down the street with your two year old who alternatively likes to tug on your clothes or just plant his feet on your legs and start climbing ya. Had to make a few diversionary manuevers to avoid a potentially embarrassing scene in public, but so far so good lol

Shaving - half and half, but if pants were riding low enough that exposing anything would be a possibility well then I'd either be adjusting them or making sure I did not wear something with that much of a low rider problem in public. I find jeans tend to have natural gravity issues more so than track pants, ..but for me the stretchyness of the latter are the danger with the child around :)

11. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

I have to watch certain necklines too coz the son has managed on a few occassions to pull my top down and give people a flash lol

12. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

What do you mean by half and half

13. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

I only do the left side :rolleyes: :p

...landing strip on top

14. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

Ok wasn't sure if you were like my wife an only haved your lips

15. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I've been freeballing for about 20 years. I find it more confortable. I've never had the pubes in the belt problem. The zipper on the other hand. I've cought my pubes in my zipper, also the dick in the zipper happens occasionally nothing this bad:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek3XKF2GcjE&feature=related"]YouTube- Theres Something About Mary - Bathroom Scene (HQ)

Buttonfly jeans definately help.

Peace Out,
    Rev J

16. Wine Country Nudist

Wine Country Nudist Member

Every day (with rare exceptions).

Then wear a belt or something to keep your pants up. I freeball at work too, no problems there. However, keep a backup handy, just in case...

17. johnnyshinta

johnnyshinta Member

I'm gonna try it around the house all day then go out and get some food. I've found one problem. When I get an erection and I'm wearing boxers they normally direct it down my leg and it's less noticable. When free ballin' it just sticks out. Lol

18. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

I don't really wear boxers, they are too tight. I just belt it up, it's a lot more comfortable.

19. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

i have to wear boxers i dont like that feeling

20. bjj144

bjj144 Member

I personally love freeballing. Especially in basketball shorts.

But, be careful. I had a very embarrassing moment when some jokester pantsed me while I was freeballing. >.<