Freaky Trip!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by akatweak, May 22, 2007.

1. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

the only time i have ever recieved full blown hallucinations was off of 6/7 gel tabs on new years.

3? i dont know about that. i just get vibrations real bad from 3/ full body orgasm. hahah
    no hallucinations.

2. Glordag

Glordag Member

Young, gorgeous girl coming on an online forum and talking about full body orgasms. Insert perverse remarks here :p.

3. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hahahahahah^

awesome

btw what the fuck are blotter gels, were they like gels but blotter....you mean like fucking wondowpaine??? if thats what you mean, then i dont doubt your trip was intense because windowpaine is supposed to me the most potent LSD to ever touch Gods green earth...your trip just sounds really unrealistic even for someone whos talking about trippin off a 10 strip.

4. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

yeah sorry for making such an open comment on the full body orgasm. It was incredible though.

5. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

ive never heard anyone call them blotter gels.

ive always knew them as gel tabs...unless blotter gels are just alot stronger?

6. akatweak

akatweak Member

yeah maybe some of yall understand why i had to post this, it was nuts and ive been dreaming about it over and over again since... i know it sounds really retarded how i describe it but what am i supposed to say when words are not enough to paint the picture!?

perhapes some of you take my words to literal, i had this trip like a week before i posted so maybe what i write is some what disstorted but hey i call it like my mind recalls the event so ya!

edit- as far as me calling them blotter gels thats just cus i dont know what to call the shit, ive seen gel tabs and ive only ever had blotters befor hand but i just munched on this shit like they were chips maybe they we just sugar i do not remember anymore... they were about the size of a nickle swirly brown and orange... alls i know is i was told it was lsd so who am i to not trust my dealer who always gets me fucked up!?