"FREAKS & GEEKS" Classic Man - Classic

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by Ddoright, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

IFC is showing Freaks & Geeks again. I'd forgotten how great that show was. Any other fans?

2. Heavenly Bohemian

Heavenly Bohemian Member

I AM A HUGE FAN! I actually came here specifically to post about this show and there it was! Put a huge smile on my face! My fav ep was the one about halloween and they went mailbox tipping and egged the one girls brother I dont remember their names tho. Also the best one was where the one kid cheated of the same girls paper for a test and they got caught and the teacher made him redo it and at the end all it had was LED ZEPPELIN RULES on the back HAHA I miss that show! I love James Franco! also seth rogen and Jason segel!

3. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Thanks HB - My son gave me the complete boxed set for my b'day. AWESOME!!! I think the last episode on FX is on this week. Greatest contemporary comedy ever!!!

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Definitely the best show ever, i borrowed a friend's box set a couple of years ago and ended up watching the whole thing in one day. I freakin loooove this show. The very last episode is genius. I almost like the fact that the show was cancelled after one season because the ending made the first season seem complete in every single way.

5. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Just saw the final episode on IFC last night. WOW - that was one cool show. 18 episodes - what a shame.
    [​IMG]

6. barefootlocks

barefootlocks Senior Member

^Haverchuck is my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSS!! I LOVE that show!

7. wild-flowers

wild-flowers forever arbitrary

I love freaks and geeks I have it recorded on my dvr LOL

8. DiscoPhish

DiscoPhish Member

this is my favorite show of allllll time. never got the credit it deserved!