Freak out on one psychadelic, but not another?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Archemetis, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

if marijuana makes you uncomforable...you can be sure salvia will. unless the uncomfortable feelings on marijuana come from social anxiety...

2. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

Well, I get pretty fucked up on marijuana sometimes, so bad that I can't even function, I just ball up whereever and hug my legs and lay there laughing hysterically. However, I have downed 3+ grams of shrooms before at concerts and other public functions and kept myself under control.

3. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

well, i used to have a bit of trouble with ganje, as it made me self concious and created social anxiety...but i could handle psychedelics quite well. so i guess id say it all depends on why one doesnt do well on marijuana...if the problem were that they felt too high, too distanced from their familiar sober reality then id say any psychedelic would be trouble, but thats a given i suppose

4. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

yes i second the self consciencesness , and anxiety , and paranoia.
    butyou should learn how to overcome that
    especially if you are using alot
    and if you cant i suggest you quit
    or only use when feeling comfortable

5. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

oh and archemetis , i love your quote , because its very true. we all evolved from one consciousness. wish more people would see it that way :)

6. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

iv since grown from those days, but it did take putting down the pipe for a few months, to battle some personal demons

7. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

when i first started smoking i would feel all crazy when i got REAL REAL high but when i smoke all the time an occasional joint just helps me relax, its weird.