Freak flag

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by Ddoright, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Will any of you old hippies admit to missing the years when you let your freak flag fly? Compared to those days life is a prison.g

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I haven't cut my hair in 15-20 years....... So, I'm not sure what you're getting at.

3. bafab

bafab Member

Freak is in the eye of the beholder.

4. Blue Sun

Blue Sun Guest

Time is not linear, it is spherical. If you attach yourself to any point on the Wheel then you have imprisoned yourself.

Set yourself free, my friend. Do not dwell on the past... the past, present and future are all happening now.

5. wildwood

wildwood Guest

I recently retired from a career in the medical community; where I had to maintain a level of professionalism. Ironically, now that I'm going bald, I can "let it all hang out". My wife was used to me looking "clean cut". Luckily, she supports my choice to grow my hair and beard. I feel sooo much better now! Peace !

6. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My hair doesn't grow out well, it gets really frizzy and wavy, so I prefer to keep it cut short. I no longer fly the flag but the inner spirit remains.