Found Some Young Cannabis Plants

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by FlowerHuman77, May 16, 2014.

1. FlowerHuman77

FlowerHuman77 Member

Seven of them growing on a friend's farm under a tree. Could they be "wild?" I'm thinking someone threw out some seeds. I doubt anyone would deliberately plant a crop there, it's too near the road on someone else's land. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm tempted to transplant them. Friend will probably pull them up because the cops might see them from the road if they grew tall enough.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

wild hemp grows everywhere..

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

That looks more like a vine than a cannabis plant. The leaves aren't quite right.

Cannabis grows vertically (usually if not trained to do otherwise).

Wild hemp? I dunno... I've never seen the wild variety in the US.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

yeah the pic is kinda blurry to me, I was thinking it was Hops maybe too..

5. FlowerHuman77

FlowerHuman77 Member

\\

I thought maybe it was a weird variety of poison oak at first. Haven't seen the plants in person to tell if they are a vine or not.

6. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Any hardback annual report from the Dept. of Ag. from before hemp was made illegal will list the major growers and their data. I presented original copies of the Dept. of Ag. Reports to the IRS in answer to their request for taxes on the 100 keys they claimed I had to buy. I pointed to their own documents as proof that hemp, a weed hard to eradicate was easy to find free using their own directions. I offered to present these USDA Reports in open court and they said I was free to go!
    In the 17/1800s landowners were required to grow so many acres of hemp each to supply the needs of the military and the paper pushers etc.