Former Love - Dinner Friday

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Jude96, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Jude96

Jude96 Members

It is almost scary how similar things are for you and I... lol... my brother Arlo lives out in Cali too... just the situations with the former lovers, the musical aspect and now the Birthday... cue the Twilight Zone music ha ha... enjoy seeing your bro

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

My kid is named Arlo.

1 person likes this.
  3. Jude96

Jude96 Members

This is getting scary lol... soul sister ha ha

4. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Geez Louise!

I was in a very similar situation. Split up with the love of my life because we had career opportunities on opposite sides of the country. But now we're living in the same city again, and relationship is back on and going strong. Anyway, if she's your "that woman," I wish you nothing but the best.

Love trumps jobs, degrees, and all kinds of other arbitrary things.

3 people like this.
  5. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I'm glad it worked out for you! Hope I can eventually be able to say the same :)

1 person likes this.
  6. drumminmama

You need to post an update, Jude.

2 people like this.
  7. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Things have been very good... this coming weekend was supposed to be her “homecoming weekend” so we originally planned a romantic kind of weekend together... instead she’s coming up with her sister and I’m having a little Halloween Party/housewarming thing... and it’s my birthday Monday so it’s like a triple whammy... but yeah we’ve been seeing a lot of each other, mainly weekends...she’s stayed over a bunch of times so that’s always nice... she told me this past weekend that she was going to look for places to rent in my area and jobs she’s already been looking for here too... Plan is for her to sign a year lease somewhere and then we’ll see where we’re at in a year... so, it’s a good start but only time will tell :)

1 person likes this.
  8. drumminmama

Mazel tov, thrice over.

1 person likes this.