Foreskin question

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ms.curiosity, May 12, 2007.

1. ms.curiosity

ms.curiosity Member

My ex boyfriends foreskin sometimes pulled back and got caught under the head when I gave him a blowjob and when we had sex. Now I've only been with one guy so I'm not experienced about the difference between different guys penises. But sometimes he used to pull it back up over the head cos it felt a little uncomfortable but other times like during sex he left it

Anyhow,when your foreskin is pulled back is it uncomfortable or what? this may be a silly question but I'm a little confused about the foreskin... [​IMG]

2. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

not so much uncomfortable, juss very sensitive. i love having foreskin cuz it makes sex that much better. being soo sensitive, i juss pull it back and it feels soo good once in. however, after going several rounds, tends to be very sensitive

3. ms.curiosity

ms.curiosity Member

Ok,so i was wondering if I'm sucking off a guy and his foreskin comes right back...do i just carry on and leave it like that?

4. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Foreskins are frightening.

Yes, I've been brainwashed by big corporations and the media and this disgusting American culture to think a completely unnecessary and sometimes unhygenic, troublesome distracting chunk of skin is disgusting. </sarcasm>

5. saxtacy

saxtacy Visitor

I must say I'm happy being circumcised. I like the look and I like the cleanliness. I've never mourned the loss of my foreskin and have no memory of it. Perhaps if my parents kept it in a jar...

6. ms.curiosity

ms.curiosity Member

Actually i like the foreskin,i mean your born with a foreskin,why get rid of it?

I just wana know what to do about it

7. Dinkytharabbit

Dinkytharabbit Member

Well I'm uncircumsized and I think the best way is to be able to suck on the sensitive area, all guys are different and some can't stand that much stimulation at once :|. With the skin still on the head, a guy can still feel and it gives em a break from being sucked on the sensitive section for prolonged periods of time. So mess around and ask him what feels best.

8. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

well, wo/ going to much into detail here (dont want any rumors to start...HEHE) juss remember what i said about the head being sensitive. keep that in mind and you can turn on a guy tremendously!!!

9. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Ms Curiosity - giving a blowjob to a penis with an unretracted foreskin is like sucking on a lollipop with the wrapper still on it. Pull it back and keep it back, then go to work.

Try a circumcised penis sometime - our glans is not overly sensitive and you can do whatever you want with it.

10. ms.curiosity

ms.curiosity Member

Thanks cutted, Just trying to get some advice for the next blowjob I give!

11. villafokker

villafokker Member

i pulled mine back and it hurt, but that was ages ago! i masturbate and i don't pull it back because its uncomfortable, but when i've got an erection it just comes back naturally and looks better, but i prefer the forskin to be over my 'head'