Foreskin issue

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Peter1967Bigbottom, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Peter1967Bigbottom

Peter1967Bigbottom Newbie

For about 6 months I have been on these new pills, the problem is since I start taking them a film of this while dry substance appears inside my hood, if I am rough in removing it, it cuts like sand, and if I get excited the top of the hood no longer expands like it once did and I'm left with a few small cuts on my foreskin. Metformin is the pill. Anyone else have this issue and solution. Maybe the hard option may be to get circumcised but at over 50 is that smart?

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Metformin is known to have a lot of side effects, and some may find it better to adjust their diet and exercise instead of using chemicals to reduce their blood sugar.

I have avoided that and by working on it they no longer try to get me on those pills.

Circumcision is something you will probably regret, talk to your doctor and see if they can adjust the dose or prescribe an alternative.

3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I'm on metforman twice a day and am not circumcised. I haven't ever experienced that. I did have stomach cramps until my body adjusted to them

~Zen~ likes this.
  4. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Yes re-evaluate your diet. I prefer not to eat anything that was not available somewhere on the planet prior to 1900.

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. Peter1967Bigbottom

Peter1967Bigbottom Newbie

Jardiment, a form of Metaforim 2000mg a day, 2 hits of 1000mg AM and PM

6. Josiah Hedges

Josiah Hedges Members

Hi. I see that your on a high dose of metformin. I assume you have diabetes. Uncircumcised diabetics need to be very diligent about cleaning their penises. It's possible to develope smegma build up or yeast infections. The circumcision is a personal choice. talk to your doc. Good luck!

~Zen~ likes this.
  7. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Good answer! I also fixed your avatar so you aren't looking sideways at the world :)

8. Josiah Hedges

Josiah Hedges Members

Thanks.

~Zen~ likes this.
  9. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Metformin is a nasty drug look into Saxenda or similar

~Zen~ likes this.
  10. Lookin41

Lookin41 Members

Circumcision is not a good option. You'll lose so many nerve endings, reduce your pleasure and the head will likely become keratinized.