Foreskin Coverage

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, May 14, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Does your foreskin completely cover the whole knob or only some of it ?

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Ever since I had my partial circumcision last year, my foreskin covers half my glans whilst flaccid, but retracts to fully reveal the glans while erect.

However, before the circumcision, it would cover the glans entirely, with a bit to spare, and even when erect would still cover the glans, unless forced back. This was due to a scar, caused by a cycling accident years ago, constantly tearing & re-healing, adding more & more scar tissue each time, thus making the foreskin slightly tighter each time, up until it reached the stage when a circumcision was the only practical option. Fortunately my surgeon decided that it wasn't essential to remove it all & chose to leave some of the foreskin remaining, although given the choice, I would much prefer to have it entirely intact (without the scarring that made it necessary in the first place, of course).

3. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

My foreskin covers the complete head of my dick, except when I'm hard, then it slips back enough to show the slit. And when I am fucking my wife, it slips back easily so that the entire head is exposed.

I love being uncircumcised. it is the best of both worlds.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can pull it over when flaccid, but it doesn't cover it naturally.

5. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

I have a loose circumcision, and can pull the remaining foreskin entirely over the glans when soft and two-thirds over when hard. When soft, and I pull it over, it stays there for a while, with only the meatus (pee-hole) showing.

Sagewynd and joker69 like this.
  6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Mine is nearly covered completely but the pee hole is usually still visible.

Bryce likes this.
  7. abcdefgz

abcdefgz Members

Mine covers my whole head when completely flaccid but my head is a fair bit thicker than my shaft so once I get hard I have to manually retract it.

8. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

LOL!! The things you guys find to talk about cracks me up sometimes!

9. Boshcak

Boshcak Members

Mine covers my head completely when I'm soft. As I get erect my penis gets alot longer, and the foreskin slips back about 1/4 way up the glans. When orgasm is imminent and my penis is at maximum thickness and length it can go about halfway back over the head.

When I'm fully hard I cannot retract my foreskin it is too tight. I can uncover the head completely and then get hard, but then the head has to stay uncovered as I cannot roll the foreskin back when my penis is erect.

I'm glad for my foreskin as my glans is horrifyingly sensitive and touching the head directly without the foreskin hurts / is extremely uncomfortable.

10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I thought this was going to be about insuring your foreskin.

C/S,
    Rev J

Twogigahz likes this.
  11. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Boshkak, you have phimosis (too tight foreskin), and can cure it by taking a warm bath, and then smearing cortizone cream over the glans and the underside of the foreskin and trying to pull the foreskin all the way back. Try this for a month and see if it gets better.

JammerJames likes this.
  12. JammerJames

JammerJames Guest

Cutter is right.

I had phimosis until about 15, and used the cream just as he stated.

13. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Same here

joker69 likes this.
  14. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

I describe myself as half cut, wearing a turtleneck when soft.

Twogigahz and joker69 like this.
  15. Bryce

Were you actually partially circumcised? Or do you just have a naturally short foreskin?

16. alwaysready1970

alwaysready1970 Members

As far as I know a partial but who really knows.

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

If you uncover your penis head it will slowly lose some of the sensitivity slowly, and try to keep uncovered as much as you can even why sunbathing naked.

Also go to pegym.com your find if you exercise and your penis gets bigger the foreskin dose not, but it take dedication.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

If you get into doing PE workouts you find as your penis get bigger your foreskin stays the same size, so as it gets bigger your fore skin stays back.

PE is penis enhancement go and have a look on pegym.com its all there.

19. Bryce

I actually don’t like it when my foreskin stays back. It’s more comfortable to me when it’s covering the glans. I mean, it slides back and forth when I’m masturbating or having sex, but my head is too sensitive for my skin to just stay back all the time.

joker69 likes this.
  20. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Then you and joker need to get your foreskins to stay back as much as you can do that and it will desencsitize your foreskins will take sometime but works also holding your penis under hot shower works as well, plus your foreskins need to be back as much as you can.

21. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

I like the foreskins that cover all the way to the tip, with a little “nub” at the apex.

joker69 likes this.