"forced bi"

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Willsbottomsup, May 16, 2013.

1. Willsbottomsup

Willsbottomsup Guest

For about six months now my wife has had an exboyfriend over so that the three of us can mess around. We have a great relationship for 10 years and this was a new development after we each agreed to have two threesomes MFM and FMF. She called her ex first and he came over and i found out that their sex life had a lot of Dom/sub stuff in it. He is not particularly attractive but is taller and bigger than me by a long shot (body and dick). They got into their old routine and he spanked her and had fun but rough oral and vaginal sex. He caught me off guard when he "told" her to 69 with me after he came in her. I was hard as hell and diein to come and did it. Over the last six months he has come over about every three weeks or so and it has gotten progressively more Dom/sub with me eating after they have sex, nearly everytime I am allowed to come, and it has progressed to me giving oral and anal to him. She would not give him anal becuase he was too big and it hurt. On his next visit he would not let me come until i took him anally. I get into the submissive part and it is cool for my wife and I to both be submissive to him. I don't like the anal and am ok with the oral but love the submissive part. I don't have any attraction to another guy and can't see me messing around unless it was in a "forced" scenario. The magical question is am I bi?

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

New development huh? Suddenly gets back with hooking up with her ex when things startred to get stale. Its been going on the whole time

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sounds like you weren't forced but just got so horny that you did something out of your comfort zone that you never thought you would try doing.
    When we have extra urges of doing something sexual that we just feel is unusual to what we wouldn't do - do it for a dare of our own.

4. Willsbottomsup

Willsbottomsup Guest

I chose to participate under sexual duress and have chosen to do it again with greater participation. My wife and I even look forward to when we get together. The anxiety, excitement and anticipation. We are not "allowed" to have sex or orgasm five days prior to his coming. It makes it very stimulating. My wife and I have a great relationship and I know that they had not even seen each other for years. I also know I was not forced to participate.

I really get into the submission to him and that I am submissive with my wife. But where is the cross section of submissive and bisexual. I am not worried or concerned. It is almost a philosophical question like the chicken or the egg. The submissive or the bisexual

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're bi.

No one could "force" a straight guy to do what you're doing.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  6. stoat69

stoat69 Member

Does anyone hear the word 'Cuckold' here anywhere?

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

GET THE HELL OUT! If you continue you will never, never, never be able to have a normal relationship again.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I don't even understand how there is a question in your mind as to whether or not you are bi. If you were heterosexual there is no way you would engage in oral and anal sex with another man, end of story. Sure, you're not "attracted" to him, you just put his dick in your mouth and suck on it . . . because of how straight you are? come on man :)

you are bi AND i think your wife might be using and abusing you, beyond the terms of the kinky bedroom fun. it sounds like slowly her ex bf might be becoming the center of your sexual life and i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were completely outsourced soon.

As a previous poster said, no woman in the world could convince or coerce a heterosexual male to perform sexual acts with another male. definitively bisexual.

9. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

True true true. I'm bi and I like it, heterosexuals deplore the thought.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

If a guy wanted another one to do something sexual to him that he had been curious about experiencing, than he may just be willing to do something out of his comfort zone to the other guy in return ?
    Say if a guy wants to experience receiving oral from another guy & the other says he will but only if the one gives him anal afterwards.

11. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

I wish my girl would bring a guy in. Not her ex though hes not attractive.

But i do agree with the other poster that relationship has to be different now.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Uh, just need to throw out there that straight people can and do have sexual experiences with the same sex. I'm not saying that happens OFTEN but there are plenty of females (for ex.) who have done things with other females because they were experimenting or whatever, who are actually straight. And in group situations that is sometimes the case too. Sexuality is about who a person is attracted to... not who a person has sex with.

13. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

Exactly. Just because someone has sex with somebody else doesn't mean they're attracted to them.

14. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Yup.

Also: This topic falls closely to the 'can a man be raped' subject as well. Because a lot of the responses here seem to be that if you participated then you wanted it. Or arousal equals consent.
    This guy is doing bi-acts because he's being pressured. He may not want any of this but thinks he has to do it or he'll loose his girl. The fact that he's being submissive to both the ex and the girl, really drives this home. He's being sexually manipulated and that's fuckn' shitty and it doesn't make one bi.

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yep to both previous posters. Both correct. I could say more on this and I'll come back to this topic in a bit.

One comment in the meantime is that I know there are gay men for have had sex with females AND liked it but are NOT STRAIGHT. Just because something can be enjoyable has absolutely nothing to do with who you are attracted to. And as mentioned, attraction is the ONLY thing that determines sexuality.

The whole if a guy is aroused or does a certain act they must be...HAVE to be gay... (or bi) is just not true.

And the whole submission thing... I think he is getting off on just that because of issues that MH mentioned-amongst, possible other things. Needing to feel.. controlled? Or.. I can't quite put my finger on it. But I think he is liking feeling the powerlessness because he possibly already feels that way?

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

And....btw, her EX? Who she had a S&M relationship with who's bigger than you in every way?
    And you're enjoying that...with her EX?

I don't know.. I'm not gonna continue to psychoanalyze this but I'd be thinking about that..