for the guys!!!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by _see_, Jan 30, 2005.

1. _see_

_see_ Member

hey....ive met this guy....weve known each other for a month now and have been going along pretty well and we are friends .....and well....basically i want him! i want to know how to sort of....ya kno....get him interested in me....but not just for sex...cos i think i like him more than that....if anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated

thanks
    xxx

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

oh hello, well i'm not a guy, but i'll try to help you out if i can...
    well, if you like this guy then let him know. you can either see how he reacts around you (whether he gives you the right signals) and base your advances on how he manifests an interest in you. OR you could be honest with him and tell him that you're starting to fancy him, which is more risky (we dont like rejection do we?)
    Use your body language, give him subtle signals, and most importantly, just be yourself!
    ;) anyway wish you luck!

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Joke around with him, be nice to him, just normal stuff.
    If you really like him, ask him out. A lot of times girls and guys like each other and never get together because both are afraid to ask the other out. Don't fear rejection it's part of life.

4. juggla

juggla Member

if you look pretty good and tell him what you want he'd have to be gay to pass up an oppuritunity of going out with a girl after not even trying to.

5. _see_

_see_ Member

lolol ahhh thank ya my lovelies.....the advice sounds really good....and i'll let ya know what happens!!!
    thanks again
    xxx

6. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Here's what would really frighten me - next time you see him, run up to him, when you get close enough jump and land on him preferably high enough that the centre of gravity will be altered enough for him to fall over. When he's down, look him in the eye and and growl sexily.

That would really say a lot.

Blessings

Sebbi