For My Fellow Animal Lovers

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Aerianne, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This lady warms my heart so much. I wanted to acquaint you all with her. Her name is Kye Crow and she lives in Australia. She does animal rescue and creates really awesome clothing for women...faerie-styled.

[​IMG]

"Living on this earth as a compassionate and sensitive being isn't always easy. There are many times I would prefer to stay at home rather than head out into the cold or heat to search for an animal thats laying on the side of the road injured. Or I would prefer to stay in bed and not have to get up and feed half a dozen hungry orphaned animals. And maybe right now,feeling a little tired I'm reminding myself by telling you ,that even though my path does challenge and often forces me outside my comfort zones and gives me very little time to focus or indulge me, at the end of each day.....its worth it because im surrounded by love.
    And even though its often inconvenient I would rather be the person that lets an orphaned baby goat sleep by my fire,than the person that puts it outside because they are worried it will pee. Let my big open heart stay open even if its inconvenient and messy,let it stay open even when im tired and wish there were more loving hands to help.
    Im not perfect,Im seamed with heavenly flaws,but i do care about our earth and its animals and children. In this lifetime and on this journey I have been called to help the animals,to be their Sacred Voice and they are asking us all to reach out from our own lives and give in some way. Take in an old rescue dog thats arthritic and almost blind who needs a warm bed by the fire and love for the last of his days,stop and help that dog thats running frightened and lost down the middle of a busy road,STOP{please do this} buying cosmetics and cleaning products that have been tested on animals. There will come a time on our earth when we will hang our heads in shame at the crimes we allowed to happen,that we did nothing about and vivisection is ONLY one.
    There are so many things we can all do to help create change on our planet...plant trees,help give out meals on wheels,read the paper to a blind neighbour..there are trillions of ways we can care and love and give..service is how we anchor the sacred in our lives and when we give ,we are given too.
    So i may be tired and on this grey and cold wintry day,feeling like I'd love to be on the beach in Bali,but im not and right now the wood fire is burning,my beautiful man Gill is here with me and keeps reminding me that even though its grey and im feeling homesick for somewhere thats not on our earth,we can snuggle up together and keep each other warm with our love. The fairy lights are on ,the candles are lit,the parrots are sqauking in the garden and the dogs are lying contentedly asleep by the fire and oh my Goddess..the baby goats about to pee...must go..EVEN ON THIS GREY DAY I reckon I've got it pretty good!"

https://www.************/photo.php?...20221686.23518.130988770297381&type=1&theater

2. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

I just looked her up and all I have to say is her stories and the journeys she has been on sound epic! :)

3. Aerianne

I know! I'm glad I ran across her.

4. Aerianne

5. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

6. Aerianne

Ah...yeah :)

7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Thanks for sharing, Aeri...that touched my heart. :love: Truly, she is like what I would aspire to be if I had the money to house more (and various kinds) of animals.

Now I'm going to go out in the rain and find those crazy outside cats and get them on their dry, warm porch. :)

8. saltwater

saltwater Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What a legend of a lady. I'm donating!

9. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Thqts way to cool thanks 4 sharing

10. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Thanks Aerianne. I watched a couple of her videos and she and her husband/partner? seem really cool.