For Men with ED, and their Partners

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Will Delander, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Will Delander

Will Delander Members

You are not alone!

A new survey shows how ED impacts man and their partners.

"Erectile Dysfunction has a Profound Negative Impact on Men’s Lives and Relationships, Survey Shows"

The ED Treatment Information Center has released the results of a comprehensive survey on the impact of erectile dysfunction on men. The survey includes responses from 597 men with erectile dysfunction.

Approximately 30 million men in the United States suffer from erectile dysfunction, but it is often not recognized as a serious medical condition. There are no efforts to raise ED awareness, no drives to find a cure, no ribbons or lapel pins to indicate support. In fact, when ED is mentioned at all, it is often treated as a joke.

However, this study shows that - for men suffering from ED - it is very serious.

The survey responses show that ED has a profound negative impact on men’s lives and relationships, including their confidence, self-esteem, and general happiness.

To download the full press release and the comprehensive survey report, visit:

Comprehensive Study on the Impact of Erectile Dysfunction - ED Treatment Information Center

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i love when they do surveys or studies to learn exactly what everyone already knows.

MikeE likes this.