For Christ's Sake...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Burbot, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

and i really do mean that...

for crying out loud...someone in the Christianity forum has declared that some forum member is has been sent from the antichrist...

fuck, what the hell is wrong with some people, yeah, that wont make you look like a raving lunatic...errrgg...i dont really care much about that forum now, fuck, either people are coming in there flogging christains and their beliefs, or christain prodestants are flogging catholics, or shit, its so childish...

gosh,, i cant even rant properly...this is stupid :mad:

2. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

welll....i don't know what to say :eek: if you think it'd help, you can tell him i'm gonna go over there and kick his ass :D

i know how utterly terrifying i can be

3. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

no, its not him...im not gonna say who started the antichrist shit, cause you could just as well go and look for yourself, and i dont name names, so im not gonna say anyone's name...but a quick read of a minimum of 3 threads could easily prove my point...

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

there is always going to be someone who will come and ruin everyones wholesum good fun just for a few kicks for themselves and their friends...

5. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

well trev i dunno, i checked it out and he's just a jackass

6. nitemarehippygirl

nitemarehippygirl Senior Member

burbot, how do you know libertine's not sent from the antichrist? all that 'niceness' could just be a mask covering his real self : pure evil.

lol

7. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

im not mad at Lib-most of his threads try to be civil...i don't mind him...this was directed at becky..

and nitemare, nice :D haha

8. solaris

solaris Member

Yes I find thigs of that nature so supid it's funny. Most of the time I don't even bother or just nod my head and say you go ahead and say what ever you want to make you feel better grumpy little man. One big thing to remember is that you can't take half of what people like that say literaly and if you can't take half why take any at all. You just can't come back after spouting shit like that. Ha Ha Ha

9. I had to read that three times not to see the phrase mad lib

you know those things that you fill shit in on.... odd.....

10. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

mad libs are funny...specially when you be real immature about it...

11. yeah......

I've done that.....

12. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm not big on religion... seems pointless to me anyway, but if you have to believe, try keeping it to yourselves. Some of us don't care. [​IMG]

13. james q

james q Uranian

tell him i'll bonk him if he doesn't stop, that usually makes them run away quick.

14. spooner

spooner is done.

Besides, we all know he's wrong. I'm pretty sure the anti-christ is going to be jewish.

15. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Religion = Placebo effect.

16. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

The problems in the whole religion system are really deep rooted. Within christianity, you jsut have to take the northern ireland situation. shocking. Even in scottish football matches (glasgow mostly) there is a hell of a lot of sectarianism, which although it claims ot be to do with religion, its fucking politics. thats another thing i hate. the way religion and politics gets so easily mixed up.

17. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Yeah true
    Religion isn't inherently a bad thing, after all it is the basis of postive morality. You just get stupid people twisting it to their own agenda and spouting ridiculous crap. Like this 'we're right and eveyone who thinks diffrently is evil/wrong/on a ticket to hell'

Bah leave them to it. They can't do us any harm if we don't listen.

LOL Christ himself with Jewish!
    So surely the anti-christ would be something else.

18. _chris_

_chris_ Marxist

perhaps some agnostic from oxford?

19. spooner

spooner is done.

I was far from serious.

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I am an antichrist, and I am an anarchist!

Ha, I was called the "antichrist" so many times by people "in real life" that I am rather used to them. Anyone who callenges the fanatical beliefs of others is proclaimed evil by the weak-minded fanatics.