for all you pot snobs

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by miami musician, Dec 30, 2004.

1. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

don't you think it's a little childish to talk down on someone else's pot? as a stoner, i try and tend to respect everyone's ways of smoking, as long as you're enjoying yourself and getting high, there's no problem with me. but as i read these boards, there are many, many teenagers who claim that their bud is the best around, that they can't understand how americans can get high, etcetera...

grow up, please? it's not like we aren't getting high, we're doing it just like you. and that is the stoner bond right there, to understand your fellow man is getting high just like you.

my $0.02

2. duckandmiss

duckandmiss Pastafarian

hey my bud is worth more than .02. I totally get higher than you
    hahahaaahaah

:) ;)

I dislike when people do that as well, me, Ill smoke anything put in front of me and be happy to have it, stems and all.

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

well said, I agree :) its all about being alive and getting high, fuck what kind you have. as long as your happy ;)

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I think it's just an attempt to feel better about themselves... Since when is pot a competition? :confused:

5. ya get what you pay for i always say, either way a 1/8th for 20$ or an 1/8th for 50$ are still gonna get you high, the 50$ bag will just get you there faster. I see it as "if it burns, i'll smoke it"

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

all the pot i get is pretty much the same, just sometimes its more dense then other times. As long as its pot, it will do alot :D

7. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i guess people like feeling special, even though most of the time they are full of shit and probably got ripped off big time...

8. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

Even if a strain of weed is 2x stronger (double the THC) than shittier weed (i don't even know if that's possible), you can still smoke twice as much shitty weed and get the same high. It's all just the amount of chemical you have, it's not like good weed like gets you higher, you just have to smoke less of it...

9. That's just it. it's not "better" just more potent, like I could brag about how awesome White Widow is, and sure..do a pepsi taste challenge and I'd choose it over the mexican-brick with the seeds in it, but the only difference is how much it takes to get you high, and sometimes that mexican brick can go around a bit longer and lengthen the social experience of passing the joint around for longer.
    Everything has it's own advantages.

If somebody is going be so kind as to smoke me up, I'm not going to critique their weed. That's just impolite and in bad form.
    I'm just happy to HAVE weed to smoke.
    And I'm even happier when I not only have weed to smoke, but weed to smoke others up with.

10. Mui

Mui Senior Member

i hate schwag, i only have respect for the nuglets... schwizz is worthless, i know people who will give me ounces of that shit for free... people that pay money for it dont make sense to me... i have no other choice but to talk bad about their shitty pot.

and its not just the potency... its the taste... the smell.. how harsh it is... and everything else...

I wont tell someone they suck if they have some schwizz or are smoking it with me... but if someone is looking for some pot and they have enuf money for nug and they knowingly pass on the nuggets and get the shittiest shit ever, i have no other choice but than to pick on them a lil for it.

11. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

It's all green ain't it?

Smoke up bitches!

12. Mui

Mui Senior Member

sometimes its brown... sometimes its purple..

13. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

why not get it for free and sell it for cheaper to guys and make money

as for hating on weed i try not too cause sometimes i dont have best but its dumb if someones smoking it with you

14. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

I buy the expensive nugs when i can afford it, and cheap commercial when i can't. As much as i love the taste of some good heady nugs, i can't stand pot snobbery. I'm with you.

15. Well feel free anytime to let me know where you're at the next time you're offered a free oz of schwag, i'll take it off your hands.. no charge

16. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i have a feeling that this was partly aimed straight at some of my comments

but if the potency of weed was no issue, then we wouldnt have heaps of people, including majority of people here, voting for the 'dank' option in the many 'ounce of schwag or eigth of dank' threads

also, though i disagree myself, most people on this forum make out that the schwag high is not as good, and gives you headaches, and that a dank high reduces the chance of you being sad, and increases the chance of it being a great high.

though, to make something clear, america does have a reputation for having the weakest weed on earth (several published sources), yet the most radical stoners traditionally come from america.

17. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

we do ... because most dealers grow commercial strains which are for the most part less potent than others. its hard to find a starin that has a large yeild and is high potency, (though i recomend Big Bud x NL)

anyway as we know all weed isnt created equal. you cant blame the weed cuz its not the weeds fault that it is less(or more) potant than others, its the growers choice/fault. and if you have less potent weed its your own choice/fault.

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

well yeh, but thats assuming its avaiable. but then again, we know its avaiable everywhere, you just need to search...

19. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

fuckin right on miami

20. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

America has some good homegrown. In fact, most of what I buy is homegrown dank. I think all that shitty mexican brickweed we get is making it look like we have shitty weed.