for all you bong smokers

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by qtox91, Feb 2, 2011.

1. qtox91

qtox91 Member

alright everyone i no tells me im crazy but i have an idea for a piece that would make my life sooo much easier.

so i no its not a good idea or whatever but i love to smoke my bong while im driving my truck. but one thing thats a bitch is you gotta keep looking at it to pull the slide out and put it back in. and ive gone 4 times to my local headshop to get this slide custom blown for me but no one got back to me at all!!!!!

but anyways im thinking that all i need is just a regulat slide but the stem part of it to be like 4 or 5 inches long and right under the o-ring where the seal is made i want to put like 4 small holes on the stem part. that way you dont have to worry about pulling the slide all the way out and you still get a carb effect.

am i crazy? lol maybe but i think its a great idea lol

2. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

i smoke my bong while driving too :D

wtf is a crab effect?? lol

3. qtox91

qtox91 Member

carb** lol my bad

4. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

either i dont see how your idea would be good, or we're not thinkin the same thing.
    if 4 holes/carbs were used, wouldnt you have to plug all four?

i cant think of a real good idea for driving besides maybe a vaporizer that works with your power adaptor.

they should at least make a cone shaped car adapter lighter to stick in a bowl.

5. qtox91

qtox91 Member

no you wouldnt have to bc the seal is made when the o-ring on the stem hits the female piece. and since the holes are under the o-ring the seal would still be there until you lifted the slide enough for the holes to be exposed and air would come in and your smoke would empty from the bong.

6. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

so the holes in the female part are under water?? i dont see how it'd be more convenient than a normal bong. or pipe even.

best solution: have a friend to light the bong and pull the stem for you.

7. qtox91

qtox91 Member

its just a bitch to drive my big ass truck and try and get the slide back in the bong at the same time lol

8. InvisibleLantern

InvisibleLantern Member

Bogus - I think the OP means to put the holes on the actual stem of the bowl, not on the bong or the female piece. That way, once you break the seal with the o-ring by lifting the bowl, you only have to expose one or two of the holes on the bowl stem to get air moving through the chamber. That way you don't have to pull it all the way out, and the entire thing could theoretically be done with one hand (besides lighting it).

@Gtox I think it's a great idea buddy. :) Driving while bonging, however... Haha I'd be careful!

9. qtox91

qtox91 Member

thank you!!! thats exactly it!!! lol yeeeeaaa but i really love bongs and i mostly only smoke while driving hahaha

10. Violent_Ged

Violent_Ged Member

my suggestion is t find somewhere else to smoke. fuck!

11. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i get your idea, but i doubt that it's gonna solve the problem of bonging while driving. i've done it a few times, but i wouldn't make it a habit!

12. floes

floes Senior Member

if your going to get charged with a bowl may as well get charged with a bong. if your car is being searched they will find your bowl anyways. so may as well have a little bong for your car ahah

13. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

this is pathetic, but i still dont understand think i understand completely hahaha
    how would it be better or different?

how about a bubbler.

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

you wouldn't have to fully remove the slide (bowl) to clear the bong

15. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

but you'd still have to lift it up, so :confused: i dont see a convenience.

16. iWright

iWright Member

You wouldn't have to look at it to lift it up. You can keep your eyes on the road.

17. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Why the fuck would you want to smoke a bong while your driving??????! Do you fucking WANT to get pulled over and arrested? If you MUST smoke in the car then roll a joint, but a bong? Come on dude.

18. Travis34

Travis34 Member

It sounds like a pretty good idea, one of my friends used to roadie around with his foot and a half bong in his truck, which was a stick shift. It was goofy as hell to watch, but fun.

19. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

kind of ridiculous and you shouldn't drive while bonging anyway, maybe you could just do it anyway, who knows?

20. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

That sounds like a good Idea... not the driving with the bong, but the carbed stem. Hopefully you can finde someone who will do that for you. Try etsy glass blowers for custom work.