For ALL Texans

Discussion in 'Texas' started by EarthWorm, Feb 11, 2009.

1. EarthWorm

EarthWorm Member

I'm probably the only one here in Wise County. Wise County is close enough to Dallas/Fort Worth that I go there for movies, dining, and doctors appointments, and if I want to fly anywhere, I have to go there, too. It's about 45 minutes away.

I've got a thread going about Texas' currently pending medical marijuana law. It's really important that we stir up talk about this bill, because all our previous bills have died in committee because we don't let our representatives know we want them to vote in favor of them. Actually, most Texans aren't even aware these bills have been dying in our legislature for several years now, over and over.

The thread is under, Hip Forums> Activism> Activist Group Messages> TX Medi Pot Bill Now Pending.

We've got a weekly letter-writing campaign going, with phone, fax, and e-mail information to make it easy for you.

I hope to see you all over there.

I have also introduced myself in the appropriate forum, under the heading of, "Bridgeport, Texas".

Ideally, I'd like to see someone put together a rally, drawing attention to this bill.

Thanks in advance for your help in legalizing marijuana.

2. xvblackflagvx

xvblackflagvx Member

this is a good post