Footwear fetishism for women

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Cheval, May 14, 2013.

1. Cheval

Cheval Member

Footwear seems like a fairly common fetish for men, often including feet or legs themselves. As always, there are many facets to it.

However, I'm more curious about how women feel about footwear in the context of fetishism. I've talked to women who've said things like " I think I have a shoe fetish", or "if I was a man, I'd surely have a shoe fetish". One confessed loving the act of buying new heels and watching herself in the mirror with nothing but the shoes on.

My understanding is that for many women, it's not so much about the footwear itself, but rather the feeling they bring when worn -- like enjoying the looks they gather and feeling sexy in them. For role plays, they can enhance the feeling of power, control, or the lack thereof.

This is probably a generalization, hence I wanted to ask the forum members here to chime in. Any self-identified female footwear fetishists -- or wise observers of either gender -- around for elaboration?

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, the comments about having a fetish relate to a social phenomenon of having the experience of owning (or shopping for) the shoes, not a sexual fetish.
    That said, there are women who have reactions to certain footwear, male and female. Plus bootblacks, etc.

I can see an enhanced sense of self for some women (this includes transwomen) with certain shoes.

I personally don't get it.

3. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Don't care for shoes, but the feet and legs of my husband... OMG! He's so hot!

4. Pimp daddy

Pimp daddy Member

Love women in a good pair of stilletoes. Silk has got great legs in her photo. That's about as good as it gets in that particular outfit

5. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

Shoes are very exciting for me. I am not sure if it is a fetish but I can say that I love the feeling of wearing heels, stilettos make me feel sexy, platforms make me feel like I stand out, I usually need something with no less than a 5 inch heel, if I have anything shorter I feel short and fat. There's not much sexual about it, I just have a problem containing myself at the sight of a high heel shoe

6. Cheval

Cheval Member

This (and what drumminmama said) is pretty much in line with what I was expecting to hear; excitement over shoes often culminates around how they make the wearer feel (big revelation, I know… :).

creampie00: It's wonderful to hear that wearing heels makes you feel sexy!

7. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

I just love 'em, I started an album on my profile with a few shoes, I havent gotten to the good ones yet but give me a high heel any day. I've mastered the trick of running thru my work's parkin lot in them, that takes some skill. But, yes, heels make me feel sexy for sure. :)

1 person likes this.
  8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

So, is it a shoe desire or a shopping desire? (This is serious, not snark)

I get all giddy over a new stick to hold up my hair...so maybe I can relate.

9. leatheranne

leatheranne Member

I have no issue admitting I have more than a casual attachment to shoes. Stilettos, boots, CFM shoes of all styles. Wearing them makes me feel sexy, erotic and actually aroused.

1 person likes this.
  10. Peeptoe86

Peeptoe86 Members

Same for me and even better when I hooked up with a guy who is a total bitch for my footwear. All kinds can do it and if I'm in any of my 'wicked' stilettos, and fishnets, he'll be throwing himself at my feet at the first opportunity, cock totally rampant. Pretty much nothing he won't do for me...