football and homoeroticism

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by james q, Aug 15, 2005.

1. james q

james q Uranian

every friday night the match of the week comes on tv and nothing gives me greater pleasure than to be seated in front of the tube watching it with a few straight mates (all my queer friends detest the game). they all know my proclivities (one friend even offered to go in2 the change rooms after the game to see if any1 was available for casual sex with me in his car) but i myself do wonder how much of my interest in this silly game is really homoerotic and how much is genuine sporting fanaticism? i mean the sight of one muscly fellow upending another muscly fellow is v appealing to the competitive alpha male in me, and i love a good bit of biff too: when it's on it's much better than the wrestling. and why not? but a parallel interest also abides and part of me wants to take this savage beast and through the powerful healing magic of oral sex tame that beast into a little purring pussy. if u could see them in their tight little shorts and short sleeved tops u might know what i mean.

2. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Are you talking about "soccer" or American football.

To be honest, I've always noticed a slight gay edge whenever groups of macho men all get together.

For one thing, how come they never want women around, that right there is suspicious:D

3. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I've actually been mooned by an ex-NFL player. There was absolutely nothing erotic about it.

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Doesn't really seem as gay as it is boring. I'm not a big football or baseball fan, I don't see how the annonuncers do it, I would be straight up narrating the games.

"nothings happening... Nothings happening,

Nothings happening,

Nothings happening...

Theres the whistle! He's going going, and its a tackle!!!!

Nothings happening,

Nothings happening."

5. james q

james q Uranian

seamonster, i mean the rugby league but i think the same principle would apply no matter what the code.

i know. ur right. i love it!

6. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

Ive always wondered that myself........... then there is the quarterback who gets the ball hiked to him....... his hand is resting in the center's crotch...... its quite homo-erotic, I wonder why so many macho men like watching that game. I do watch it from time to time, but IM not a huge fan of that game at all....... Im more of a baseball fan myself, as everyone knows.

7. james q

james q Uranian

i know american football is the most boring of all the football codes: so much stop/start. the game i watch is rugby league which is played in england and australia mostly. it's run at a frantic non-stop pace. when the guy is tackled he must get up and play the ball immediately or he's penalised. it's also as rough as guts combining strategical thinking and brute strength, power and speed.

8. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

everyone's at least a little gay.

9. james q

james q Uranian

ah yes, but how ex-? once these guys finish playing they stop training and turn to pudding.

10. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I wonder when we are gonna have our first admittedly gay pro football (NFL) player. how do you think he will be recieved? will he have to shower separately than his teammates?

I think he'll be on the minnesota vikings

11. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

nah, more like the san francisco 49ers

12. james q

james q Uranian

my current objects of adulation and worship are these two young spartans: scott and benji. here we see benji planting a fulsome kiss on scott's neck following a magnificent try scored by scott. scott looks like he's enjoying it if the tongue tells. rumour has it that these 2 boys are a hot item, but that might just be every faggots' dream. i love to watch them run with the ball :X

13. james q

james q Uranian

it's about time they did but the guy who does it will want to be a strong personality with tons of chutzpah. a guy in the rugby league came out, oh about ten years ago or more now, and it was sensational at the time. he got a lot of shit from the homophobic element in the crowd and some of his teammates. but i bet he got more offers than he got stick.