foooooooooooooooooook...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by omnip0d, Jan 20, 2005.

1. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

i just saw a nug, that was about the size of a quarter, that weighed an eighth!!! it was so fucking awesome. it was rock hard, and all crystally and shit. my jaw dropped when i saw it.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

a quarter or a quarter?

3. Primus

Primus Member

What willy here is trying to ask.. a quarter or an 8th?

4. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

a 25 cent quarter, not a quarter once or anything.

5. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

This bud weighed in at just under 9 grams... it was the size of a pine cone.

6. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

damn dude! my friend had a nug like that one time. but he sold it.

7. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

lucky guy

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Thats an awsome nug man. Just today I had 2 nugs that looked like 1g together, and I broke em up and now they look like 2g. And once this dude sold me a .5 nug that was rock hard, and I couldnt squeeze it, it weighed out to bout 1.2g or sumthin like that...Cant really remember that was a couple years ago.

9. MoonIsBright

MoonIsBright Member

My cousin always gets something thats called a puck. About half the size of a hockey puck. Pure THC, he says that if you always break your stuff up with sizzors and accumulate the residu off the sizzors thats what you would get. And an ounze is compacted into that size. They are really quite nice. Never seen them in the USA only in Canada.

10. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Or if you had a grinder like this. it's a space case knock off.. so it doesn't have the teflon ring around the top section. but it still works the same.. and was 1/2 the price!

as you can see.. it grinds up the product and it falls to the lower compartment with a screen, there the extra thc crystal gathers(plant matter is to large for the screen).

Bubble hash it's called... great in a pipe, bong..or make a nice crystally joint... it adds flavour and zest