Foods with shrooms.. (probably a repeat)

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by orjamicman, Feb 1, 2009.

1. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

so what are some good recipes for shrooms. i wana try something really interesting. would pizza work or a soup? what is your favorite thing to put them in, and does heat actually kill the potency? ?? ? :D

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Grind them up as finely as possible, fill a shot glass with enough squeezed lemon/lime juice to cover the powder, let sit for 15 minutes, eat contents with spoon.

Prepare for liftoff.

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Most common thing I have seen is chocolate candy bars, but I have NO idea how they do that...

I am sure a simple google search would provide plenty of results for your question...

4. orjamicman

orjamicman Member

yeah so do you think that the heat would kill the powder if u tried to bake in in a pizza or something? ?

5. Dein Liebsten

Dein Liebsten Member

YES.

lol

just throw 'em on top. don't bake them...

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

No heat does NOT kill the potency. Tried and true. I've baked with shroom powder for years. ;)

7. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Sandwiches always work good. I think it's best to put them on as little food as possible so they break down and kick in quicker, but I'm just impatient. The waiting after taking psychedelics is ridiculous, it's like standing in line for the world's most awesome carnival ride.