Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed

Discussion in 'Let Food Be Your Medicine' started by Dude111, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

2. TurquoiseRose

TurquoiseRose Member

Righteous.

3. Dude111

We all have to be alert for sure!!

4. broony

broony Banned

What amazes me is if I bring up a topic about such, as what is discussed in the first video. The vast majority of people blow me off (especially if they are 50 and older) or take serious offense because they know if i'm right, then they feel cheated and victimized by their own government. Ignorance truly is bliss, far to many people it seems choose to live in ignorance because the reality is too much truth to deal with. Truth comes at a price, and that is a price they don't want to pay, even if its dirt cheap.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I didn't watch the video because I don't really like Alex Jones, but you should also look into chlorine that is used to bleach flour and also added to the water supply.

6. broony

broony Banned

No offense, but watch the video, its nothing but truth. I'm sick of people blowing this guy off with no valid reason. All this guy does, with his videos, websites, and news programs is try to expose the truth. He is for everything the government doesn't want you to know. He is a true american. I wish people would read the books instead of looking at the cover.

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I've been doing extensive research on the food industry lately. If I were ignorant on the subject I probably would watch the video but I don't expect he'll tell me anything I don't already know or won't find out in the next few weeks of research.

Its not that I'm blowing him off for no valid reason, its just that I would rather do my own research on a topic than have it explained to me by somebody.

I view him like I view people on the right like Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh. He's just another asshole with an opinion. I would rather draw my own conclusions from my own research.

8. broony

broony Banned

Didn't mean to sound as if I think your ignorant, relax.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm perfectly relaxed, thanks for caring though :afro:

I know you weren't. I was just explaining why I don't feel like I need to watch the video.

I'm not passing ignorant judgement. I tell my right-wing friends the same thing when they want to know why I refuse to watch Glenn Beck with them. I just don't care to listen to someone else spout out their opinion, even if what they have to say is legit, when I can do my own research.

I would rather read about something and draw my own conclusions than listen to someone else draw the conclusions for me.

For the same reason, I would rather read a book on a subject than watch a show about it on the history channel, or the science channel, or whatever. Thats just the way I am.

10. broony

broony Banned

The world would be a better place if more people were like this.

11. The_Phantom

The_Phantom Member

Not much new here. I've been aware of a number of these things for some time now. And more.

Cast iron cookware and aluminum cookware leach metal into the foods we eat. The iron is beneficial, The aluminum is not. And, there is a reason that "fluoridated water" is illegal in most of Europe. Fluoride promotes the body to absorb aluminum, and aluminum is the one element that is common in the brains of all alzheimer's patients.

I was not aware of any "lithium" being added to the drinking water or other foods. Not since "7 up" had to take it out of their ingredients in their sodas.

12. Dude111

Your not being ignorant mate,PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS AND UNDERSTAND THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

Nowhere else is food fucked with like it is in the USA!! (Its quite scary)

13. The_Phantom

The_Phantom Member

I believe it was back in the 50s, a doctor made an observation that the DDT content of the average American would be lethal to a cannibal. DDT has since been banned, but it has been replaced by more than enough of other chemical.

14. Exoras

Exoras Guest

So what is the general condition of the food in USA? I currently live in England and i can say that the food over here is DREADFUL! at best. Even the organic food doesnt seem organic on taste, the so called organic milk is nothing but a sham. I remember the days when i was young teenager how the fruits/meat/milk tasted. I mean it actually had a taste a strong one the kind that kicks u in the brain and screams `YOU ARE EATING TOMATO RIGHT NOW!!!` in our days if i get blind folded and u start giving me vegitable (which went through a mixer till they turned into a mush so i cant recognise which is what) i am pritty sure that i wont be able to tell which one is what atleast for most of them and even if i guess the correct vegy it will be hard because of the faint taste.
    I dont know which is worst though the fact that the food is that bad in UK or the fact that slowly but surely u can see that happening all over europe fortunetly for me there are still a lot of places in a lot of contries where u can buy proper home grown vegitables/meat without pesticides/chemicals. But until when noone knows for sure. One thing i know for a fact the clock is tic tacing and the time is runing out give it another 20-30 years and the only food we will have left will taste like
    A. Plastic
    B. Plastic
    C. Plastic