Food For Thought.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by smokindude, May 31, 2006.

1. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

im blazed and pretty much ruined my smoking expirience because im sitting here thinking of how someday im going to be old! ...AND then im going to die!. Man what the fuck..this is fucking gay i want to be a kid forever.

bottom line here people is...live life how you want to rememer it.

2. Sezzy

Sezzy Member

awww, d00d, i hate when i get stuck on something like that when i'm high. watch some cartoons, that usually works

3. 5Joints_0Cops

5Joints_0Cops Member

I have no idea how to respond to this but u make a good point, live everyday like its the last n dun be scared to take risks.

4. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Everybody's going to die.As soon as your born your dying.

5. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

I know man, but just think, your on your fucking death bed. Its just you and ya soul thinking, wow man we had some fucked up times..some good some bad..and now, well its all over. Man i just cant imagine that shit. But what im most scared of is losing loved ones. I mean i have people in my life i love alot and can you imagine going threw your whole life suffering watching them pass away? Maybe i think to much but i also want to prepare myself for this bullshit that comes with life. damn. i really just hope that in my life, somehow I get proved that there really is a God so i can live and now ill be seing my family again.

6. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

yup. you only live life once so better hurry and do what you want before you die. because you never know when you will be walking through the valley of death.

7. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

when i think about that kind of stuff when im high, it actually makes me happy. it reminds me that im mortal and small and just to forget about my silly worries and shit, and remember that in the scheme of history im just a remote character. i like that kind of stuff. humbles you.

8. ArmOutsideIn

ArmOutsideIn Member

I don't know...the idea of one day dying isn't that scary, I don't think. I mean...wouldn't it be scarier to live forever? Try and imagine that, imagine forever. Don't you want to die? To move onto whatever is next (or, if it is your belief, there is nothing next...still, everything has a beginning and end, something lasting forever would freak me out)? Everyone is someday going to die...and when it happens, it happens. Not much you can do about it.

9. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

dont think of death as bad, i think you should go and work some things out, find out how theres nothing to be scared of

10. Yoseff

Yoseff Music Addict

I'm with wonderboy on this issue... i get kinda happy when those thoughts pop in my head for the same reasons.

11. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i went through that a long time ago. i'm not trying to sound condescending but i know exactly how horrifying that realization is when it first strikes you.

i say, face it head on. just because you're thinking about dying, doesn't mean you will then and there. so smoke some more, and scare yourself until you turn into mush. then you'll see that you're still living. there's nothing wrong with being more scared than you ever have in your entire life. those are the times when we grow the most, and when it fades, we're happier than we've ever been.

i'm really excited about death. i don't want it to happen NOW, but when it does happen, i'm going to be happy. i'm excited to find out what it's like. i'm excited for the wrinkles to come and for me to be able to look back 20 years at a time.

the more you face mortality, the more alive you are. it's the only absolute truth in the universe; don't run from it.