followed by the national guard

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

a little background: in my town there is a powerplant that is guarded by the national guard. They drive shady ass military old school jeeps. but are not often seen driving about.

Last night me and 3 friends went to smoke at the beach and as we pull in to the deserted parking lot we notice a big white miltary jeep leaving. so we smoke a little until we notice that same jeep driving by us. We all start to feel a little uneasy but we dont leave yet. Then that jeep drove by us again and parks about 50 ft from us.

We are full fledged geeking out now and take off. Then that fucking creepy bastard follows us out of the beach parking lot and is one car behind us on the street. We drive some and seem to have lost him. After about 30 minutes of driving all around town looking for a safe place to smoke we see the jeep AGAIN at a random intersection.

The man driving the jeep was old and scary looking with bug eyes. i made eye contact with him when we drove by him and felt shivers.

hope you liked my story it made for a weird night.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

hahahhaha thats crazy shit

3. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Oh my god I would been terrified, especially if I thought it was an authority figure of some kind.