Floridians Encouraged To Report Neighbors Who “Hate Government”

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by roonei, May 2, 2013.

1. roonei

roonei Guest

“Bradshaw plans to use the extra $1 million to launch “prevention intervention” units featuring specially trained deputies, mental health professionals and caseworkers. The teams will respond to citizen phone calls to a 24-hour hotline with a knock on the door and a referral to services, if needed,” reports the Palm Beach Post.

Details here: Floridians Encouraged To Report Neighbors Who “Hate Government”

[​IMG]

:daisy::bobby: nothing really matter. But take care ... :sunny:

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Man, are they gonna be busy!

3. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

Aerianne, you sure got that right. It will take more than a million.

4. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

oh this can only end well. Conservatives reporting their pot smoking, gay or liberal neighbors.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I thought everybody hated the government.

6. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

The first thing that came to my mind was liberals reporting conservatives who oppose Obama and the continuing trample of the constitution. Smoking pot and being gay hardly means anti-government. And Liberals tend to want more government, not anti-government.

7. justhefacts

justhefacts Guest

Boy does the Media brainwash people about the Conservatives and that issue you think exists

I am building contractor since 79 and the real world is this.

Every HOA “ Home Owners Association” is run by a liberal.. Why so they can tell/control you in what you can and cannot do and yes your lib HOA neighbor will report you to the HOA. Seen this plenty of times. The Conservatives neighborhoods I’ve worked for the past 34 years doesn’t give a crap. Think of the word Conservatives in itself. Not quick to rock the boat. Go slower and think it out.. Don’t jump to conclusions so quickly use logic common sense more then feelings

Working on a home in a township. Someone calls about a stupid thing the neighbor doing. bingo just about all theses calls were libs.

Last job city walk replacement, dug out concrete walk and ditch, water line needed replaced. Plumber had to wait for parts. Lib neighbor 4 houses up the street came down and yelled at me why is this taking so long its been 4 weeks. ( 4 houses away!!) Well was only 2 weeks since the intial digging, he thought 4 weeks because he called lib city hall and asked when the permit was pulled again the actual work wasn’t started till 2 weeks after pulled permit. After he yelled at my and my crew 40 min later a lib city councilman came down and gave me hell. WTF was a city councilman doing at my walk repair!!! City of 60,00 yet foot traffic in this area was about 100 people a day and NO cars parked for 100 ft. I being doing this for 35 years pouring walks and never did this happen until Libs started taking over city Gov.. So who calls who here….

Just about all “Historical boards are Libs and they love to tell you what to do and yes even try to go against building code to control people and cost them money

Close to all school boards are Libs, why because of the control issue

Today only 1 in 7 teachers are Conservatives mmm again to control you

Ironically I can tell quickly if my customers are libs or Conservatives. After decades I can see the signs, Body language neurotic nervousness, the know it all, very condescending. This becomes a game for us on a jobsites betting if this customer is a lib or Conservative. We use key words and off their running

It’s my job to recognize this in sales for the simple reason that the Libs are highly reactive on what your beliefs and ideology are. The Conservatives by there own being “Conservatives “ just wants a good job and are more relaxed and much easier to work with. . The libs are also the worst in getting paid then Conservatives. Why because they are more neurotic and care more about opinions and feelings then facts, figures and a good job..

By the way I know Conservatives that still smoke pot etc, the misnomers I find of the Conservatives is that its NOT about Pot, Gay, etc. That’s the Lib news B.S. Majority of the Conservatives are about what comes along later with that. As an Independent I can see that issue watching the Cities turning into more Libs and the crime and trash goes get way out of hand yet my city pop is the same and even went down. That’s not my opinion that’s actual facts

I have been in the public for more then 40 years getting close to retirement and I’ve seen whom really squeals on whom.

8. justhefacts

justhefacts Guest

I know I do at this point

9. Bouga

Bouga Member

Wow, so now finding fault with the people who are destroying your livelihood is illegal? Nice. Doesn't this go against freedom of speech? Florida is looking scarier and scarier these days. I just read something yesterday about banning computers in certain areas

10. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

This entire thread is bogus. The sheriff in question is asking people to report people who say they are going to kill a public official. That is all, as far as I can see. Please don't spread false information.

11. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oh, at the same website this came from, the other "top story" is "Obama Plans Nationwide Race Riots If Zimmerman Is Found Innocent". Total crap. Don't believe anything posted there.

12. StpLSD25

StpLSD25 Senior Member

'From the age of the "thought police," in the shadow of Big Brother. I write to you, as a dead man.'

13. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

This kinda shit is why people dont come out publicly where thier ID is known and say how they feel!

14. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Lol Florida is just broken in terms of what policies they support and don't in my humble opinion.