floor masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by scrotum, Mar 10, 2008.

1. scrotum

scrotum Member

Anyone familiar with a masturbation technique of jacking off on the floor? you know, rubbing your dick against the floor in a pumping motion.
    When I was in high school a kid got caught in the auditorium restroom jacking off on the floor. Some guys walked in on him and there he was-whaling away on the floor. he was a weird guy to begin with, and this didn't help his reputation once the news got around the school.
    He later told another guy that this was the ONLY way to masturbate, since you could really build up the friction against the floor. He was kind of a brainy kid. I wonder if he was on to something?

2. wolfy1992

wolfy1992 Member

ouch sounds very hurtfull

3. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

Dude what high school did you go to? Some kid at my school got suspended for the year because kids from video production video taped him jerking off onto a table inside an empty classroom through the window. Then the same kid came back the next year after his suspension was up and get suspended again for jerking off on the bathroom floor.

4. scrotum

scrotum Member

Hey guys. Been away from my puter a few days. I went to high school in texas so I guess it wasn't the same kid, but sounds like they both had the same idea about jackin off.
    i went to some different masturbation sites looking for this technique and found out it's called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome. Some sites look at it as just another way to jack off, and some say that it's bad for you. I don't know. maybe I'll give it a try and provide you all with my clinical findings on the matter.